What did you shoot today?

Shot a super sloppy 83 today. 5 freaking 3 putts. Woof. PM grind was freaking money today. Too many putts and trouble getting off the tee.
I need to convince the wife that I should play more so I can get better.

41 38 for 79 on a course that can often give me fits. chipping was BAD. but everything else was really good.

Got out for 18 this afternoon with a few buddies. Hit the ball well. Went 40/41 and had a three putt and missed a par putt on the last two holes.

44-43=87 Missed alot of putts. Feast or famine with putting. Anyone know how to screen shot scored off swing u app?

37 - 38 - 75. 1 birdie, 13 pars and 4 bogeys.

Anyone know how to screen shot scored off swing u app?

Depends on your phone. On Galaxy phones it's just a palm swipe, or holding the volume and power buttons at the same time. That's all we've had for a while so it's all I know. Do a search on how to take a screen shot with yours.

Score (3).jpg

I'm still hitting my irons really well, thankfully, because the driver was a problem today. 7/14 fairways on that course is horrible. I average 85.7% there historically. They're huge from the tee. Good round despite it, but need some range time.

Winter weather coming in Sunday so just glad we got a good day out there.

40 45. i let the course get in my head and made some tentative swings on the back that didn’t work out well. encouraging spots were putter (lag speed is insanely good), and some iron shots were money.

I am too fat for actual speed golf but had an empty rainy but still off path golf course to myself so played some cart speed golf.

Finished in 1 hour and 4 minutes while shooting 75.

Well that didn’t turn out like I thought it would
Shot a 42-37-79. Was trying a new swing I have been working on and after 5 holes I was 6 over. Then went back to my old swing and shot 1 over for the remaining holes. I think I’ll stick with what I have for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot a really solid (IMO) 76 today. Stuck with the hybrid -> mid-iron strategy on most holes, leaned on the short game, and was able to keep it in front of me.

38 - 38 - 76 at the Gethering. 1 birdie, 12 pars and 5 bogeys.

38 (+2) 35 (-1)
The front was a little rough getting off the tee box in position to make a score but it came around towards the end.

+5 for 9 holes at an executive course. This was substantially better than I’ve played in quite a while.

43-43 - - 86

Irons were lousy, but my short game somewhat saved my score. It was my first round using Arccos, and they worked quite well.

77 and 78 2 days in a row. Really proud of the strides I made in my swing after getting through the struggle of post-instruction - it gets worse before it gets better.

A strange even par round yesterday for my final round of 2019 at my home club that shuts down after today. I was two under after 3 holes and then proceeded to three putt the 4th, 6th, and 7th holes. I then made double with a bladed sand wedge 50 yard approach shot on the short par 4 8th hole. It was all pars and 3 birdies for the last ten holes with only one missed GIR on that final stretch.

A strange even par round yesterday for my final round of 2019 at my home club that shuts down after today. I was two under after 3 holes and then proceeded to three putt the 4th, 6th, and 7th holes. I then made double with a bladed sand wedge 50 yard approach shot on the short par 4 8th hole. It was all pars and 3 birdies for the last ten holes with only one missed GIR on that final stretch.

Scratch your head for a minute, shrug your shoulders, and move on? Lol

Glad you got out again before they closed up. (y)

39 - 37 - 76 at the Gethering. Same score as yesterday but went about it a little differently. Driver was piss poor at best and couldn't drop a putt but everything in between was very solid. 14 pars and 4 bogeys.

88 for me today. Tough round on an unfamiliar course and had 4 doubles. Beautiful course with some great guys made for a great day despite my score.

Today was much better than yesterday. Shot a 38-39-76 with 3 3-putts. Need to work on some short game the next couple of weeks.

42 on the front 9 at Windmill Lakes with the wind blowing a consistent 15+mph. I ran into the back half of a junior tournament on #12, so I went home and drank beer.

Played in a scramble over at Alaqua today. Fun course, great event. Our group got 5th I think. I helped a lot in drives and short game today. It’s like summer wx currently in FL. Was HOT out there today. Great day.

44-49. Second best score for me. Had my 5th birdie of my life as well. Trying to break 90 seems so close yet so far away.

3-over 39 on the back nine tonight, playing the last 6 at even par. 1 birdie, 4 pars, 4 bogeys -- avoided the big number, finally! 3/7 fairways and 3 GIRs.

It could've been at least 2 strokes better, if I'd pulled the flag on 11, not burned the edge on a 6 ft par putt on 12, and not brushed my putter on the ground on the way through on 18. I pumped a couple short irons over the greens, too, which is super odd for me. I was striking it pretty well with the irons, just need to straighten them out a bit.

Back