What did you shoot today?

86 today. It's the worst round I shot in the last 9. 3 doubles in a row just destroyed what could have been a great round.

I shot a 77 in some more challenging, late winter weather.

A very poor 45 on 9 holes. I had very little going with the swing but it was a nice walk.

Shot 40 on 9 in the windy ass 48 degree nonsense with some of my HS kiddos.

Shot a 48 on 9 yesterday. I was on fire on the first 4 holes, then smacked a ball in the drink on #5 and had to drop then 3 putted, then a couple doubles, etc. One stinking hole and what it does to an otherwise great game boggles my mind. Give me back my dadgum strokes! :cool:

Thursday shot a 79 on a Par 72.... Everything was really good except for the touch shots from inside 40 yards. Not bad for the first round this season.

73 this morning. 2 birdies 3 bogies. Could’ve been a really low round if only a few putts would’ve gone if I hit em a foot harder.

100 - should have been better.... didn’t 1 putt any green and had to take 3 off the tee on a hole too. 34 stableford points do not too unhappy.

100 - didn’t 1 putt any green and had to take 3 off the tee on a hole too. 34 stableford points .
I don't play stableford a lot, but my brain is having a hard time computing this combination of things. Modified scoring?

Starting the round...can’t be a bad day can it?E8B4D6A4-05ED-401A-86BA-245782B6BE8E.jpeg

92 on 6153 yard challenging course. It was my best score there yet. Very happy with this score. This is the third time under 100 and things are looking good for my game. Good drives, irons, chips, and putts. Had a few duffed irons and lost one ball in the drink.

Nothing....it snowed and closed the courses....:mad:

92 on 6153 yard challenging course. It was my best score there yet. Very happy with this score. This is the third time under 100 and things are looking good for my game. Good drives, irons, chips, and putts. Had a few duffed irons and lost one ball in the drink.
Congrats

Got to walk the front nine this morning with a north wind chill factor 🥶. Solid round for me, 5 bogey's and 4 Pars for 41. Hit a couple Drives that I didn't know I still had 💣
Very good morning and trending to break 80 this year, well that's the plan anyway :popcorn:

41/42, 83 @ Miami Springs CC. Last minute 5pm round and was amazed how crowded was the front nine. Good to see people out on the course and enjoying an 80* hot day in Miami.

44/47, 91. Haven't shot in the 90s in a while but just played terribly today. No feel/touch and with a fierce wind, my game was wrecked. Add to that and my right lower back is messed up. I should just hang it up for a couple weeks to sort that out.

Ended up with a 82 after a sloppy driving day.

41/46 for the 87 this morning. While the score is higher I had a solid round. I got on a run of 5 pars and a birdie on the front nine. Added two more pars on the back. The two doubles and two triples hurt today. Trouble off the tee on each of those holes. I had some of the best approach shots I have ever hit today it was fun. My wedge practice is paying off also. Playing good golf is addicting!

72 with a double but made 5 birdies. Unfortunately took a little while to get the putter going but back 9 🔥🔥🔥

I shot my second 77 of the weekend yesterday, 37/40. The wind was steady at over 25 mph, so I feel pretty good about this round. Two double bogies, where I was fighting the wind and made bad passes at the ball, leaving myself in hazards.

Back