What did you shoot today?

Shot 41 on the front nine before having to leave at the turn.

I shot a 73 at the 2020 site for the Morgan Cup. Go Team Hackers!

51447016-08DE-4360-B3C3-738A499C7A4E.jpeg

shot an 84 at Kemper lakes GC and 73 at Shore Acres for 157 in my Sim Tournament on PGLS. Driver wasn't working great for the first round, but was on fire the second. Good enough to be tied for 17th.

1585578933112.png

1585579011669.png

46+46 = 92. 33% FW, 27% GIR, 31 putts. Was +4 after 6 holes, then followed that up with 2 holes where I apparently forgot how to play golf. Then three doubles and a triple on the back, along with 3 pars and 2 bogeys. Highlight of the day was a 293 yard drive on #18 (full disclosure - wind at my back and I hit the speed slot in the fairway where I got a real nice downhill rollout). Not a great score, but a nice day anyway. Nobody in front of us, we played as a twosome in separate carts and finished in 2:53 hours.

46/39 for an 85. Driver was working really well most of the day.

Shot an 83 for first round of sim SGT tournament. Pretty tight course, started off slow. Will approach round 2 differently. Would love to try the real world version for sure.

1585667713930.png

Thing are kinda slow around the house today so decided to hit the links in GC 2019. Played Ocean of Memories and The Club At Ravenswood. Shot 78 and 79 for the two rounds. Had a three hole stretch at Ravenswood with eagle, birdie, and birdie that saved the round. ;)

Ocean Of Memories.jpg

The Club at Ravenswood.jpg

3-31-20 (2).png

Fun round. Had a few bad shots, some really good ones. Should have had a couple strokes on the front, but it never seems to work out at that place. It's a tough half. Really tight. Which is why the 86% fairways is awesome. Guarantee that's the highest I've ever had there. Worked in my favor to have 2 drivers in my bag still. One I'm going to sell with a shaft that's a bit soft for me, but worked great at the start without a warm up! lol Switched to my gamer once I got loose and started overpowering the other one.

Averaged 282 off the tee today with that 86%, too. Which is really really good for me. Love those Mavriks.

edit: Posted the Golfshot score because thegrint isn't as accurate for me now, but it looks like golfshot isn't either, even though it has my GHIN # linked to upload. It would be closer to a net 72.

Last edited:
So on the new Simulator tour website SGT there are 3 different tours, the WEB (shortest, easier tees), PGA (back tees), PRO (championship tees). I'm going to play in the WEB, and PGA mostly. So have to do Q-School to get a handicap.
I did 2 of my 4 Q-school rounds last night for the WEB tour. Shot +2, and +3. Pretty short course, only had to pull out the driver on about 5 holes each round. But a lot of fun.

1585751632824.png

1585751667818.png

I can guarantee shooting ZERO this entire week...

4 rounds of Golf last week at 4 different courses playing as a twosome only. Separate carts and avoiding the range/people.

6700 - 83
6700 - 90
6700 - 84
6300 - 88. 1 BIRDIE

41/45 = 86. 6/12 FW, 9/18 GIR, 34 putts. 1 birdie, 6 pars, 8 bogeys, 3 others. Was +4 on the front, blew up and went +10 on the back. Beautiful sunny 75 degree day with no wind.

I shot a 108 with two holes that I picked up on recorded the most likely score. Highest round since I moved to OK. It was bad. I haven't looked yet, but I think I lost about 8 balls.

I had an up and down 9 holes tonight and shot a 41. I saw some good and some bad but pretty happy overall.

I had an up and down 9 holes tonight and shot a 41. I saw some good and some bad but pretty happy overall.

At least one of us played acceptably.

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
Was finally able to get out. Sunny and 53 but it's golf. First course time since the Distance Bash back in February and shot 39 which I am super happy with given the situation. 2 bad tee shots and a duff out of the sand cost me some but I am not complaining. Not for first 9 out.

Update: Forgot to add some stats. 5 of 7 Fairways hit. 5 of 9 GIR ( 2 misses were both within 2 feet of the green )

Last edited:
116 - but i played 27 par was 35-36-35 for 106

Started off just awesome! I was 9 over after the first 6 holes. But pulled it together and shot 1 over for the remainder with 2 birdies. At least I finished strong :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked 18 with the push cart today. Very windy! Greens were recently aerated and still very sandy, cut very low so firm and fast.

They had no flag sticks. Center pins, but couldn’t really get a good read on them. I used gps and played to the middle number. Modified holes with cups halfway so Balls went half way down and didn’t have to worry about catching anything.

Dropped the loft on my driver from 10.5 to 9 just so see what happened and fight the wind. Don’t think it’ll stay there.

Hope you’re all healthy and safe!

fbd30ed1fec0283255dd7484920efa0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-51 at the Open Championship in Tiger Woods '14. I may be too good at that game. Or it's too easy - even though its set to hard.

First round of handicap season was up and down. I went 39/49 for 88. Kept the ball in play and made a good birdie on the front. On the back things went downhill. Penalties, and couldn't get up and down at all. Closed with 4 straight doubles... ugh

+7 40 for 9 at the local Exec course. But the round was 6 pars, 2 doubles and a triple. The 6 pars was very encouraging.

Back