What did you shoot today?

84 on a par 72. Left a lot of putts short today. Hit greens with a lot of 2 and three putts. Short game was awful today when missing. Driver was again way to high and felt like I was losing a lot of distance from where I should have been. Hybrid game was really strong

Short course only 6k and had some opportunities that I took advantage of out there but the walk caught up with me... 41 front and a 45 back for 86.

Woo hoo! 78 (39/39) for a personal best. Black Bull, Bull tees: 6781 yards 72.5/137. 1 chip in birdie, 10 pars, 7 bogies. 2 3-putts, including one for par. 🙄. Started bogey, bogey, bogey and scrambled like mad. Cool windy rainy day. I have never fought harder for a round and am exhausted. 3:40 walking. 👍

Woo hoo! 78 (39/39) for a personal best. Black Bull, Bull tees: 6781 yards 72.5/137. 1 chip in birdie, 10 pars, 7 bogies. 2 3-putts, including one for par. 🙄. Started bogey, bogey, bogey and scrambled like mad. Cool windy rainy day. I have never fought harder for a round and am exhausted. 3:40 walking. 👍
Way to fight! Congrats on the PB!

I’ve only played that course once but I loved every second of it. Great results sir!

Shot an 82. Nothing super special except on hole 12, a 567 yard par 5. Had 270 left on my second shot and smashed a 3 wood to one foot for an eagle! I’d never even been on in two on that hole before. I was hitting with a little help from the wind but it was still an outrageous shot and I was really pumped about it! I may have went double, double my next two holes but that’s not what I’m focusing on right now lol

Shot my personal best today. 35-36-71. I have never shot under par before today. I think the time I spent on my Skytrak when I was stuck inside for 2 weeks due to a fever and being quarantined helped immensely. Now let’s see if I can shoot in the 60s. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot 41/47/88 yesterday. My goal for every round is 84. I’ve been playing less like a 10 handicap and more like a 15 towards the end of last year. Saw a lot of great things out there but as always I blow up for triple/double/double on the back. Really wish I could put together at full 18 holes. I chipped in twice during the round from 25 feet. Feel like I need to have better course management, but it’s not that simple either. My big goal is to break 80 this year. Hoping I can put it together for some local tournaments in June.

Shot my personal best today. 35-36-71. I have never shot under par before today. I think the time I spent on my Skytrak when I was stuck inside for 2 weeks due to a fever and being quarantined helped immensely. Now let’s see if I can shoot in the 60s. :)

PB AND first time under par? Well done! Congrats. Love the new goal!

THP on fire today!

Today was the first round of 2020 on my home course. It's rated 3rd toughest in the state. I played a lot of golf in FL this winter and had 10-15 rounds in the 70s. Guess I needed more prep! :D. 43/44 today. Putter was as cool as the weather (45-50* and some wind). Wednesday temps in low 70s...I'll be teeing up!

37-40 (37-39 with esc). other than a short game that makes me want to crawl in a hole and never come out, i feel like things are close. driver was ok. irons were fantastic. putter was ok. 1 bird, 3 bogeys, a triple, and 13 pars.

Played a course today that I had not played in over 12 years. 37/40 for a 77. I actually felt pretty good about the round. The greens are tough. I had 36 putts. If I played it again soon, I am confident I could get the putts down to around 33.

+8 today. Hit some nice shots and made a lot of 5 footers. Not doing enough yet to actually score.

Shot 5 over Friday and 3 over yesterday. Club changed cups from raised cups to the noodle inside which is way better. Best I've played in 3 years, handicap dropped from 9.4 to 7.9. Love my new CF19 irons and BB19 hybrids, so good.

Drove over to Idaho on Sunday and shot 77. The short game kept me from shooting real low. That will improve when my local courses open and I can work out the winter kinks.

48/43 = 91. Ugh. Dug myself into a hole on the front nine when I seemingly forgot how to play golf for two holes and had a double and triple. I scrambled my way out of a couple other bad situations and limited the damage to bogey. 29 putts with seven 1-putts and no 3-putts, so at least something was working.

The good golf continues and shot even for 9 holes. Loving golf right now. Don’t know how long it will last though :).

44. Have changed my swing to have a flatter downswing and the distance has gone way up. But my accuracy is not quite there yet with it

Local course opened back up this weekend. Managed to get there yesterday in some decent wind. Shot a 75 with much better short game than the day before.

Couple weeks ago I initiated let's play some new places....So I have been romping around the area near Norfolk...Today I played Virginia Beach National. Put up a 39 on front and was hitting it sweet. Then the wind kicked up and not sure why but the wheels came off on back. 3 doubles and 43. First time played there. Nice course but not so nice I care to return. Have a bunch of rounds planned next few weeks.

20200421_160227.jpg

I'll take it. Was playing extremely well to start. Really should have been -4 on the front. Gotta change the weight of the thrown together putter. It's a mess. Then around hole 12 the craziness around me started to derail my focus. Managed to put together some good scrambles, but when I have a bogey and two 1 putt saves on par 5s, and miss 4 straight enormous greens in a short stretch like that, things were not good. Lol. Lots of fun though and a good hole to finish.

Net 72 on a 7k 73.8/138.

Shot a 39 with 3 bogies and a water ball. My overall game is in a very good place right now. Just need to stop the mental mistakes.

Shot 44-39 for an 83 at Painted Hills.

Back