What did you shoot today?

golf won today. 86. rough go out there but was still fun.

39/39 this morning. Putting was incredible... all the work with the PuttOut has been helping confidence a ton!

I am LOVING my new irons. Just need to get more comfortable with the new distances... have to keep checking. May have exposed a hole distance-wise though.

Driving was a hot mess. One good drive on the round, so that club went back in the bag for a nap.

Covid-79* ... 39/40 with zero birdies. Such a consistent day out. Had 5 decent looks at birdie but none fell. Driver and irons stole the show.

4 months off of golf and go 88, 79

Epic Forged baby

74 with 4 birdies and a double

41/42 for 83 this aft. I doubled the final two holes because the two recovery shots hit a tree lol. I did have a legit eagle chance today. Hit the driver 262 then my 5 hybrid 220 and it rolled to right at 3-4 feet. I saw the line and missed it by a 1/2 Inch. Overall a great day and the lowest round I have had on this course.

Shot a 50/37. That has to be one of the worst splits ever

If it makes you feel any better, my kid shot a 37/57 (+22) not too long ago. Not long after that, he shot a 34/39 (+3). Hang in there. The good scores will come. You can't shoot a 37 without having some serious game!

Tough day today. I had an 89 with ESC brought down to 84. I didn’t do well from the sand. And I may have hit every dune at Southern Dunes. I actually got it going pretty well on the back until 18
A80188EF-0819-4C39-9156-FFDFF4FE7E21.png

Congrats for that! Take the small victories.
For sure. Just shows how it can turn around quickly. It was all in the tee shot for me today. Front nine I was horrendous and constantly try to scramble for bogey. Back nine I put myself in position for a lot of pars.

Shot a 50/37. That has to be one of the worst splits ever
Do you remember that thread about which is the better player, someone who shoots 44,43, or the one who shoots 50,37? Or something like that?

Anyone can botch up a 9. Not everyone can shoot a 37.

Shot 73 today which was 2 over on a course I had never seen before. I hit it really good. The scary thing is except for a chip in I didn’t make a putt over 6 feet and I missed a number of putts in between 5 and 10 feet. I could have gone low today.

I shot a very ugly 85 yesterday. Still struggling...

First 18 since the courses opened here in the UK - played a couple 9 holes with Jen after work but we had the time for 18 today

Score - 81
Good - drove the ball well and holed a birdie putt
Bad - 2 triple bogeys, missed another birdie putt

Could have been a mid-70s round were it not for the two bad holes

Playing 9 again tomorrow evening after work and then got a tee time for Wednesday afternoon for 18 with my usual playing partner

42/43 for 85. Was the first round on the course with my MC bag and come away impressed. Putter saved my hind parts for the day with several one putts and only 28 total putts for the day.

Back