What did you shoot today?

43/44 = 87. Would have been a lot happier if I hadn't double bogeyed the last two holes. :mad:

thought I shot 48 but it was actually a 47.

38-41 for a round of 79 (par 72)

1 birdie, 8 bogeys and no real troubles today. If a few more putts had dropped it could have been nearer 75/76 I think

thought I shot 48 but it was actually a 47.
I'm a big fan of that happening. Whether I lost track because things went to crap, going well, or I just got distracted (live round), it's always a nice surprise. :)

I'm a big fan of that happening. Whether I lost track because things went to crap, going well, or I just got distracted (live round), it's always a nice surprise. :)

If I could keep my scores at 45 or below on the front/back, I'd be happy with that... For now.

If I could keep my scores at 45 or below on the front/back, I'd be happy with that... For now.
Bogey golf is always a nice goal. It's right on the line for a lot of people's minds where anything higher was terrible, and that or below was alright. It rarely seems to frustrate anyone to the level of being a deterrent.

Bogey golf is always a nice goal. It's right on the line for a lot of people's minds where anything higher was terrible, and that or below was alright. It rarely seems to frustrate anyone to the level of being a deterrent.

The hero shot made it better, tho... :ROFLMAO:

I thought about shooting my wife today, but was having trouble with club selection again. :laughing:

Haha You had us wondering. You never actually said how it turned out!

I hit a "power fade" that made a hard bounce off the fw and onto the adjacent fw...so I had an audience for this fantastic-ery...7i that put me 20yds off the green. My brother was on the other side and went "WTF?! how did you do that?"...I didn't tell him "hopes and prayers"

First round (9 holes) of the year is under my belt. Shot a 40. Didn't feel the ball striking was on point but I managed to score pretty well. Ws so nice just to be out there!

Sub 40 rounds great job fellas

Walked 9 and shot a 34 with 3 birdies and 1 bogie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well been off work and golfing lots at my home course, since it opened last Friday. Got my membership and golfed every day, and walked 27 a few of them, only used a power cart 1 round so far. Only did 9 on Tuesday as had a short game lesson after. And yesterday it rained 2". My best 18 was on Monday, game really seemed to come together 35/37 for a 72. Back at work, but can't wait to get out there tonight!

1590069940844.png

A 41/41 with 31 putts yesterday in my first round since last October. 50% fairways hit but only 22% GIRs. Very pleased with the result, but lots of inconsistent contact through the bag. I was fortunate my short game saved me quite a few times. But god dammit it was great to be outside doing something normal again. :giggle:

37/37 - 74

With an eagle from 161 :oops:

😤 98!
2-8’s
3-7’s
5 penalties
Could hit a fairway.
Good part.... 26 putts with me new putter! Thanks @fairwaynut this Bettinardi is da bomb! Had 7 one putts! If the putting keeps up...The tell ball has to get better!

😤 98!
2-8’s
3-7’s
5 penalties
Could hit a fairway.
Good part.... 26 putts with me new putter! Thanks @fairwaynut this Bettinardi is da bomb! Had 7 one putts! If the putting keeps up...The tell ball has to get better!

It looks like that SS 14 has found a good home. Terrific!!!:eek:k:

Played 9 again after work tonight and shot a solid +2 with 2 birdies thrown in for good measure

40/38 for 78. Started off really slow as usual with no warmup but then played well. Had 4 birdies which is good for me.

38 - 38 - 76. Started out on fire with a double bogey on the 1st hole! 2 birdies, 11 pars, 4 bogeys and 1 double.

I envy all you THPers who can get out and play right now. Between all the rain we've had here in Chicago and Covid-19 I've been shut out except for one time sofar. Hope all of you THPers continue to shoot well. :golf2: (y)

51-47=98
Whew! 5 penalties, +4 crappy tee shots + 4 par 3’s leaves only 5 good tee balls!
good take away 26 putts!
thanks for the new putter @fairway

+1 37 tonight with a 'what the eff just happened' double bogey on what I'd consider to be a rather basic (but long) par 5. Lost my mind off the tee.

Also almost jarred one from 205, but naturally, nooooooo. Settled for a bird.

Today I rode the struggle bus all day from the tee. 46 and 46. It’s another round tomorrow.

Back