What did you shoot today?

9 holes after work

37 (+2)
1 birdie, 3 bogeys

38 - 37 - 75. The score was much prettier than the play. 3 birdies, 9 pars and 6 bogeys.

A seven.

Played the two opening holes to check out the course for the club championship tomorrow.

Way too wet, so I'm sitting here wishing I was a picker instead of a digger. :unsure:

43 a Very challenging nine in MD from tees too far out for me - oh the tyranny of being old and losing swing speed!

41/40 today for 81. I had 3 birds today. I started off rough with 2 doubles I 4 putted number 1 lol. I felt that i had a solid day and felt great off the tee each time i used the driver it was in play!
Always play with friends. Friends don't let friends four putt.

85 today. Not one of my best, but it was fun playing a course that I hadn't played in about 10 years. Course was in great condition and the greens were slick. Pace of play certainly made me appreciate having the first tee time of the day. Oh, and a day golfing beats a day at work every time.

I suck and I sucked more! I don’t think I hit one good strike all day. Let me tell you I took a lot of swings today. I mean a lot! Never one good shot! It was my first day playing golf or atleast it looked like it.

Scramble event - best ball. Had 2 playing partners randomly assigned. We played my ball all but 5 times maybe. 6 under on the day but not nearly good enough to win. It’s strange how when you play in this format even at your own ball position the majority of the day, you still play better than if you were doing normal stroke play . we just didn’t get after the pins on the approaches so a lot of two putts which you don’t want in scramble format.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugly 84. Couldn’t buy a GIR

An OK 42. Hit 2 or 3 stinkers. Putted pretty well.

75 - Par 71. 3 birdies and a double on 18

71.0/131 - rating and slope

42/40=82 FIR 10/14 GIR 6/18 Putts 32. Struggled a few times off the tee and put me in bad spots. Beautiful weather though.

35/35 for one under 70. Best score for 2020. 15 GIR. 3 birdies. 2 bogies. The only bummer is that one of my bogies was from the fairway, 85 yards out. should have been an easy par and I would have shot 69 for the second time ever.

The golf Gods got even with me today (and yesterday, and the day before that) for playing too well apparently. Hard to score when you start triple, double, par, double, DNF. I was twelve over on the front nine, only because the maximum is double bogey. Probably would have been 51 or 52. Managed a more respectable 40 on the back with a lone birdie and four bogeys. 48/40.

38 - 38 - 76. Nothing great but nothing horrible. 1 birdie, 12 pars and 5 bogeys.

31-36 - 67 with 11 pars, 6 birdies and 1 bogey. Birdied 5 of my first 6 holes in route to the front 9 31. Made only bogey on hole 15 and bounced back with birdie on 16. Had a few other good looks but couldn't get them to drop.The 31 is my all time best for 9 holes and the 5 of 6 start is as good a stretch as I ever played.

Was good to play a complete round. I have had several rounds this year where have been several under with 4 holes to play. Only to blow it the last 4 holes.

41-40

Driving was excellent. Short game was off. On Little short 10’ pitch shots the Balls from the rough for some reason we’re jumping hot off the face and I couldn’t get them close. It was very strange - I thought about switching balls at one point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38/42 for 80 today. a Great way to spend a sat with the wife.

40-37 for 77 on a par 72 in the Club Championship...didn't have my best stuff only finding 9 GIR, but I was a scrambling fool, with the exception of the double bogey from 5 yards off the green on the 9th. Gonna try and go low tomorrow!!

Second go round with the new TM MCs, shot a solid -1,71. 3 birdies, 2 bogies. And the bogies were poo poo magoo. Enjoyed it as usual Mr [mention]cbaker2882 [/mention]

43/40 = 83. Best round I've shot in 2 or 3 weeks. 4/12 FW, 4/18 GIR, 27 putts. A zero-putt, 7 one-putts, no 3-putts. Even better is that it was men's club day and I won 3 of the 8 skins awarded.

Back