What did you shoot today?

39/38=77 with 33 putts.. I'm getting there in reasonable fashion. Mostly driver/ wedge on my course(5700yds) I'm just not getting many putts to drop.

90 at Riverwalk golf club in San Diego, one **** off my personal best. Best all around game I have had on the course, everything was working pretty well. Pushed 4 tee shots ob on the back 9 otherwise was heading for mid 80s. Very happy with how i was swinging today.

Front nine twice at my home course, 46 (+9) and 44 (+7). Not a particularly great day in any aspect of my game, but nothing unusually terrible either.

9 holes this morning in a chilly 3*

33 (-2)
7 pars and 2 birdies

42/40-82 yesterday. A full 15 strokes lower than my previous round. No triples and had back to back birdies on the back. Putting was pretty good despite three 3 putts. Edited the score below to reflect a chip in for double bogey on the 11th. Driving was suspect, but recovery shots were pretty darn good and didn’t make many stupid mistakes. Pretty happy with my strokes gained assessment from Arccos.
B94444BA-EE30-466B-8440-24B6BD213E62.jpeg3AFDC6C7-A3B5-4872-AE4D-AD68FE6B086F.jpeg

Yesterday was a strange day, on our way to the golf course we drove by a guy riding a bicycle with a cat on his shoulder. Front nine was very sloppy and on the sixth hole I got stung by a bee right by my right armpit. Ended up with a 48 on front nine. Back nine fortunately was much better with a 40 including 5 pars in row. Was in good shape to break 40 but pushed my approach shot right of green on par 5 18th then chunked a chip shot and 3 putted for a 6

I just realized I never updated from last weekend - played in our 21st annual guys' trip/invitational tournament in Vegas. Shot 90 in the practice round, then 92/93 = 185 in the tournament rounds to finish 9th out of 20 in my flight. The winner shot 83/80 = 163, so I was a ways off the mark. Winner in the other flight shot 75/68 = 143, was tied with another guy who shot 72/71, and the victory was decided in the first playoff hole with the other 40 of us following along and watching. Great time, as always!

Well it was nice to see the handicap travel to Pinehurst #6! I would’ve been stoked with 85-89 so to fire a 81 with a birdie and 8 greens Hit playing in much different conditions than the flat lands of Tampa was awesome. Greens were rolling fast, firm greens, so much so that when I went to fix my divots I thought my divot tool was going to break, hah!

Playing The Cradle tomorrow and thistledu. Will be back in colder December to play #1 and maybe one other course.

Attachments

• 80A51562-79EA-4C75-BF70-A1F12A270C5A.png
    80A51562-79EA-4C75-BF70-A1F12A270C5A.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 6
43-37=80

39/41=80 FIR 12/14 GIR 6/18 Putts 30 Drove the ball really well considering the heavy winds today. Short game and putter kept me in the game. I really need to hit more greens, have to work on my iron game.

B2B and no triples? Nice round!
Took a chip in to avoid the triple, but I may be back on track. Just need to remember not to try and tattoo the ball off the tee. I’ve gone B2B twice this year, the only two times I’ve done it, but haven’t been able to get that PB third birdie yet.

Took a chip in to avoid the triple, but I may be back on track. Just need to remember not to try and tattoo the ball off the tee. I’ve gone B2B twice this year, the only two times I’ve done it, but haven’t been able to get that PB third birdie yet.
Third birdie in a round, not B3B, right?

38 - 39 - 77. Very wet and muddy conditions. 1 birdie, 11 pars and 6 bogeys.

44/41 85. Should have been better. Doubled 9 trying to tap in a putt while avoiding another player's line. I swear, everytime I do that I say I'm never going to do it again. Pretty much all day, 60 to 100 yards was utter rubbish. Left several shots out there with duffed pitch shots. Had the B21 out for the first time, I may have found the middle of the face twice. Not worth trying to judge it with how I was singing.

Shot a 38-39-77. Had some great shots. Had some absolutely horrendous shots. That’s golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

37/38 75. One birdie on each nine.

40-41=81

3 birdies, but 3 double bogeys (2 from lost balls) meant no sub-80 round yesterday annoyingly
On a positive note, ball striking is definitely heading in the right direction again, although I did start to stiffen up towards the end of the round as it was pretty chilly yesterday afternoon and I had a couple extra layers on to try and keep warm

Shot a PB 75 on my home course (and tied my overall PB, scorecard-wise). 4 birdies, more than I've had in a round in quite a while.

42/40 for an 82.

Only had time for 9 holes this weekend before the rains came in hard and heavy.

Holes 1 and 2 = bogies
Holes 3 thru 8 = pars
Hole 9 = birdie

Total = 1 over - 37

44-49, 93. Best chance of the year to break 90. I may have tried to step on a couple shots when I shouldn't have. I started leaking oil on the back nine and righted the ship a touch finish bogey/par but I left too many out there from holes 11-14 and 16. Ugh. Either way it's the best I've played the front, and the best I've felt over the ball all year so I'm really happy with it.

Back