What did you shoot today?

85 today on a course with a 139 rating so I’m not mad about it. Have t played in a few weeks so happy with the 7 pars. The rest was dumb stuff like chunking 70 yard pitch shots and a few 3 putts but considering the greens were about a 12 on the stump I’m not too upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a playing lesson this aft working on a few things. Got done and played 9 with @Wildcat4life and shot my best 9 ever at 2 under par. I had 2 birdies in a row and just played effortless golf it seemed like!

Shot 85 playing to a 12. Not the worst round but I had a ridiculous number of penalties. 5 shots. 2 unplayable and 3 water.

83 (38-45). Tale of two nines. First time playing this hidden gem of a course in my area. Absolutely loved it. Played well and very in control on the front (including 6 GIR, a birdie on the 1st hole, and even through the first 6 holes). Then... the back got me. +7 thru first 6 on the back. Fortunately had a birdie on the Par 5 17th to help things a bit. Wasn’t one particular thing, just flat out didn’t play well all around on the back. But looking forward to getting back out on this course again ASAP. Definitely a fun layout with a lot of good scoring opportunities without being “easy” if that makes sense.

Last edited:
39-39: 78....a birdie on the front and two on the back. Nice round but left some out there.
Had fun with some buddies though

-6 through 15 on a 72.8/127/72 @ 6856

It was busy and slow to start. I think everyone is trying to get their last rounds of the year in, even though the weather isn't done. There were no open tee times day of in the entire area, which is rare. Tried to relax with it, but just too much time so called it early.

Played really well though. Didn't have the physical mojo today, so just took it easy and tried not to try to do too much. It's interesting how many good things happen when I do that though. Not as long off the tee, but slowly put a score together and didn't have a blemish on the card. Amazing weather and tons of socializing. A lot of interesting people out there today, and we teamed up with quite the variety as it went along trying to keep things moving. Pretty good day and did well with the re-shafted P770, so that was good.

Got in a chilly and windy 9. Had to carry because I thought I was just going to hit some balls and didn't bring my cart. Got talked into playing though.

34 with 12 putts and 3 birdies. Solid round, especially in the conditions.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I was +3 and only able to get through seven holes tonight and thats with two birdies. I started with a bogey, a triple and a bogey. Ended with two pars that the birdie putt lipped out and two actual birdies. Would have been the craziest seven holes ever if those two "almost birdies" dropped.

Shot a new PB 76 this morning with @AzGolfer & @Wildcat4life. I was 1 under on the front 9 and had a few probs on the back but kept it together at the end. I had 4 birdies today which is also a PB for a round. Greens were rough today. All the work is coming together slowly. AZTHP league is tomorrow so hopefully I can repeat this morning.

41/43=84. Getting chilly here in MN and todays high of 50 is the nicest it will be for maybe the rest of the year and snow is predicted next week. Was able to get out and it was a little windy and cold but put together a good round. If I didn't have 2 penalties probably would have been right around 80.

Shot a new PB 76 this morning with @AzGolfer & @Wildcat4life. I was 1 under on the front 9 and had a few probs on the back but kept it together at the end. I had 4 birdies today which is also a PB for a round. Greens were rough today. All the work is coming together slowly. AZTHP league is tomorrow so hopefully I can repeat this morning.
You've been on fire lately!

I missed a short birdie putt on the 18th to post an 84. Not terrible, but not my best either. I am going to have to spend some time with the alignment sticks, I just cannot get comfortable on the tee box. I'm fighting having my toe line too closed relative to a square or slightly open shoulder line. The distance is there, I just have no idea what line it is going to start out on.

Trainwreck of a 94. Pretty bad from start to finish and from tee to green. Time to get the train back on the tracks.

37 - 37 - 74. Was even going into 17 and then my response to the recent worst lie thread occurred. Buried a ball under the lip of the bunker... Took unplayable because I had no choice and failed to get up and down for bogey. 2 birdies, 13 pars, 2 bogeys and 1 double.

Shot an ok 40-39-79. Putting was not bad but not great. Wind should be crazy tomorrow so let’s see what happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shot a 78 today on a difficult, hilly course, with 130 slop rating. 37 on the front, but faded on the back 9 to shoot 41. A two week layoff does that to a person, especially when walking after fighting of Corona. Overall, I was very happy and thrilled to be back out playing.

38/39 - 77. FIR - 11/14, GIR - 9/18, Putts - 31. 2 birdie, 9 pars and 7 bogeys. Three sloppy pars to start the back 9. Dagnabit!

Index drops to 5.1. (y)

Shot a 78 today on a difficult, hilly course, with 130 slop rating. 37 on the front, but faded on the back 9 to shoot 41. A two week layoff does that to a person, especially when walking after fighting of Corona. Overall, I was very happy and thrilled to be back out playing.
Good to hear you're back out there man.

Had a playing lesson this aft working on a few things. Got done and played 9 with @Wildcat4life and shot my best 9 ever at 2 under par. I had 2 birdies in a row and just played effortless golf it seemed like!
That sounds amazing! Nothing like doing what you are supposed to do!

Played 9 holes with my brother, sister in law and wife! High of 50 and windy. I still hit it great! Drove it better than the last time which doesn’t take much.

Even for the 9

Forgot how to play today. Worst round since taking lessons. Shot a 99 on the same course I broke 90 on the last 5 rounds.

Back