What did you shoot today?

Back to my normal cold weather game. Lol. 41 - 37 - 78. 3 birdies, 6 pars and 9 bogeys. Can't wait until March when the weather gets warmer and the course finally dries out some.

79 at Williamsburg National Jamestown....What a massive mud puddle....guy there said rain fall for area is 30 inches over norm for the season.

Man, you're getting out a ton and playing some good golf!

Trying to play as much as possible! I am Working hard on improving just a few probs per round but loving every minute of it!

Shot an even 100 at the EA simulator in town. Not sure what the course rating was, but it was a 6,000 yard course of medium difficulty.

Driver was surprisingly accurate, but my irons and hybrid were not. The biggest cost in strokes that wouldn't have occurred on the course - probably 10 - were around the greens which is inherent with simulators. That was partially offset by a couple of 6' gimme putts and the "perfect lie" of every approach shot.

Overall, distances on moderately well-struck shots exceeded what I consider my stock distances. I think this was a good indication of where my game would be if played on an actual course. I've got a lot of work to do.

45/44 for an 89. Considering that I could hardly get out of bed this morning and wore a compression belt for my whole round (dealing with a bad back right now), I can't be entirely unhappy with that. The Theragun has become my BFF.

38 - 37 - 75. The score was much better than the ball striking was. Wedge play saved me on many occasions. 3 birdies, 9 pars and 6 bogeys.

42-43 for an nice 85. Not my best but it’s winter and it’s way better than I had played in the past month.

43/37 for an 80, one stroke off my PR. Didn't have a spectacular day off the tees (4/12 FW) or irons (6/18 GIR), but short game and putting saved me. Ten one-putts, 28 putts total. 1 birdie, 10 pars, 5 bogeys, 2 doubles.

43/37 for an 80, one stroke off my PR. Didn't have a spectacular day off the tees (4/12 FW) or irons (6/18 GIR), but short game and putting saved me. Ten one-putts, 28 putts total. 1 birdie, 10 pars, 5 bogeys, 2 doubles.
Great round.

38 on a par 35 9

20210108_192357.jpg

Mid 30's and windy, so I will gladly take that despite the finish.

Birdied #2 after blowing through the fairway, trying to cut a 3i over/around a tree and failing but kicking out to the middle of the fairway, hitting a partial wedge that rode the wind to nearly 30' away, and then dropping the putt. Lol Got busted outside the CPO boundary, had to backtrack 700 yds for a putter, went 2' deep in a puddle, rediscovered hadwarmers (too late), and kind of fell apart at the end, but it was golf!

Last edited:
84 today.
But despite the score it was a positive round for swing progress. Was holding the face off nicely, launching well with a cut. Just too many blow up holes.

37/44 for 81 today. One birdie on the front. I had one of the best iron days I think I have ever had. We had some heavy wind on the back nine. Drives were ok and kept them in play but came up short on some 2nd shots. Played a course on the Far East side of town which has tons of trees and no real desert to mess with.
8712DE5E-BCC0-4097-86A4-D8A475077561.jpeg96D96C90-8C8D-4B11-BBA6-FD1F7B523989.jpeg

1st round of 2021. 40-44.

Bogey-Bogey start to the year and made a great birdie on 9. Front 9 drives were exceptional, more distance than I’m usually accustomed to, but the approach game was just off despite 5 GIR on the front, it was good misses really, never really got in a groove.

Hole 10 a nice Par then the next 4 holes played at +6. Just lost the swing I had on the front 9 and that was unfortunate and ruined a chance to break 80. 15,16,18 I found the swing which all resulted in Pars. I just couldn’t bring it together.

One 3 putt so I’ll take that. Overall happy with the score but the ball striking wasn’t that good.

Played a very cold round on Bethpage Blue today. Shot 41-38= 79, a lot of early bogies because of bouncing over/frozen greens. Also watched a Plane Crash just on the edge of Bethpage Black. (single engine plane and the pilot survived and he was the only person onboard).

Played 9. Shot 38 on a par 29 course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 9. Shot 38 on a par 29 course.

39-40=79 with two doubles and 3 birdies after not playing for about a month while recovering from an injury. Quite pleased.

77. Feel I had pretty good control of the golf ball today.

I shot a pretty disappointing 90 yesterday. Struggled off the tee badly.

47/43 for 90 today. Lots of wind and lightning fast greens lol. I really had a tough time chipping and putting. My tee game was fantastic I did have a few shots left that were strictly alignment issues but solid ball contact and some bombs were hit!

Yesterday the irons were awesome today they were not. I didn’t feel like I was rushing in the wind but I might have been. Back to the grind this week as league day Is Sat at a beautiful course up in Phx.

This is the tee shot from 18. That is @Wildcat4life and @MagicSpell getting ready to bomb it.

EF900CF8-E7DA-430C-8ADF-5B634D80F5A6.jpeg

Played yesterday in 35 degrees. Sunny, but cold. Front 9 was difficult with greens still frozen about 1/2" down. It is tough to stop a ball on greens that are as hard as parking lots. My friends and I would play to the front of the green and often end up way off the back.

As tough as it was, losing by 2 skins and shooting an 86, this was just a fun round. Lots of laughs.

47/42 for an 89 today, the golf gods took their revenge on me for shooting an 80 on Friday! :LOL: The weather forecast said no wind today, but it was blowing 15-20 mph. Couple that with the fact that I went through one of my episodes where I seemingly forget how to swing a golf club for 3 holes and go double-triple-double, that blows up the score real quick.

+10 over 9...thought it was gonna be a lot worse...well, a few times, it was but...

+10 over 9...thought it was gonna be a lot worse...well, a few times, it was but...
I was +10 over 9 as well.. My driver let me down

Back