What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

love the lid.......

I'd love to buy one but am afraid I'd ruin it after 1 round. Is it vented?

It is not really vented, but super light weight.

How can we get the full effect without the shoes?

The shoes were brown and white Nike's with a splash of red.

Yesterday's outfit. All Sligo.

614042856_kktAg-M.jpg

I wore an aqua skirt with a white polo. My socks were trimmed in aqua and my shoes were white. I wore a white hat with flowers on it.

All matchy-matchy. Multi colored pinwheels on white skort. White polo and socks with pinwheels. White shoes and hat. I like matching outfits.

I wore an aqua skirt with a white polo. My socks were trimmed in aqua and my shoes were white. I wore a white hat with flowers on it.

Aqua would look really good on you.

Aqua tees too? hehe

I guess technically, you could have used the boring white tees. Or flowered ones!

Aqua tees too? hehe

I guess technically, you could have used the boring white tees. Or flowered ones!

I'll use any tees, so long as they're left handed!

I meant that for Diane! She had a thread elsewhere on matchy tees!

I meant that for Diane! She had a thread elsewhere on matchy tees!

I always match my tees to what I'm wearing. It just doesn't feel right to use a blue tee if I'm wearing pink. If I don't have any that match - I'll use white because they match my shoes.

Yesterday, I wore a green "Woody's Longboards" polo I bought in Hawaii a few years back, black Docker shorts with a back belt, a black Taylormade TP golf hat, and back and white Nike SP3s with white socks.

Got ready in the dark today because of our 7am tee time. Put on one of my favorite Sligo outfits that I bought a few months ago. Wore it with the Sligo drivers cap and white and brown Nike shoes.

626030696_GqCnz-M.jpg

Pink golf skirt, white sleeveless polo, pink & white gingham cap, pink socks and white shoes.

gray adidas shirt, jeans & didn't even put on my golf shoes. Just wore my tennis shoes. Got off work & the weather looked iffy, figured if I hurried up & didn't screw around I could get 9 holes in...managed to accomplish that.

Black Shorts
Black Antingua Polo w/ White Shoulders
White Subseventy Belt
White 360's.
White Titleist Cap.

I had a one man scramble tourney this morning... This is what I wore.

Adidas Climacool Striped Shirt - Black w/ Dark Grey and Sky Blue Stripes
Izod XFG Cargo Shorts - Sky Blue
Adidas Trophy Belt - Black
Adidas 360 3.0 - Black
R9 Hat - Black

Last edited:
Got ready in the dark today because of our 7am tee time. Put on one of my favorite Sligo outfits that I bought a few months ago. Wore it with the Sligo drivers cap and white and brown Nike shoes.

626030696_GqCnz-M.jpg

JB - I was looking into getting those shorts... do you wear anything else with them or just the mint polo? I try to get as much mileage out of golf clothes as I can so I can justify the higher price tag...

Just the mint or white.

Today I wore these shorts in black.

TM09-grey-solid-shortsL.jpg

sligo09-blue-robinsonB.jpg

light blue and black cobra hat
Nike black belt
White and blue Footjoy classic tours.

A buddy of mine came in from out of town and this is what I wore...
Nike TW Shirt - Purple / Blue / Lime / White striped
SLIGO Lime shorts
White Belt with my Dragon Belt Buckle (I'm 1/2 Chinese)

By the way I eagled 2 Par 5's and birdied the other, I almost chipped in for 3 eagles! (Par 71 course)

Last edited:
Mesh back fitted Titleist hat
TH9FIT021316174-5549.jpg

Adidas Striped Polo
p5297529dt.jpg

TW Dri-Fit UV Platinum Shorts
NikeTWPlatinumDri-FITUVShortsmall.jpg

TW Belt
59055E9C-1D09-7033-845C783B4528867E.jpg

Adidas Tour 360 Shoes
p4542237dt.jpg

Sorry for the brand mixing but I am done worrying about that plus the TW Platinum shorts do not have a Swoosh or many marking at all so nobody can tell. :)

Sorry for the brand mixing

I don't think there is a single person here who cares about that. You're all good.

Do those TW shorts have that plasticky feel that the Dri-Fit Tech pants have? (Sorry, it's hard to explain. It feels a little like the non-slippery rainwear.)

Back