What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

Wearing my Steve Stricker outfit to Gray, Georgia in a few to play with OG & KB. The Stricker outfit is a solid red shirt and a pair of kakhi shorts. Steve would be so proud.

I have a mustard yellow shirt and some brown shorts with a blue cap. I hope we all have one of those solid ball striking days!

your name shall be Ole Gulden's today!

I have a mustard yellow shirt and some brown shorts with a blue cap. I hope we all have one of those solid ball striking days!

Black Pants
White Nike Dry Fit Shirt
Black Nike Shoes
Black Pinstripe THP hat
and a Grey Nike WindTop for most of the round to keep out the wet

My new titleist White Front/purple LSU hat
White Nike Dry fit LSU shirt
Khaki shorts
Brown foot joy shoes

Blue Mizuno visor
Yellow and blue Zero Restriction shirt
Tan adidas shorts
Brown adidas belt
Brown adidas leather buckle

8ce34f4f.jpg

Grey Mike Weir Golf Pants
Purple Nike Dri-Fit Shirt
White Adidas Belt
Under Armour Cold Gear Compression Shirt
Red and Grey Plaid Peter Grim Driver Hat
White/Red/Black FootJoy DryJoys

06-25-2011A.jpg

Sligo shorts and a Cleveland Classics shirt. Adidas shoes. Nike glove. White THP cap.

Khaki Shorts
Black Nike Dry Fit Shirt
Black Nike Shoes

Grey Oakley shorts, blue nike polo, white nike belt, white nike hat. white nike shoes

Charcoal Nike Shorts
THP shirt
THP hat
Dryjoy shoes
Dryjoya wind jacket; no sleeves
Footjoy rain gloves, black

Camo cap
Dockers golf shirt
Wrangler khaki cargo shorts
FJ Contour shoes
Hirzl glove

I snuck in 9 before work. Wore a pair of khaki shorts my baby blue nike golf polo and my white nikes.

Teal shorts, Orange golf shirt, white Adidas Belt, white and orange Titleist hat, white FJ shoes, white Oakley sunglasses.

Black oakley shorts. Orange puma polo. Black nike belt. Black nike hat. Black nike shoes.

Plaid shorts, Orange Puma polo, and a no name brand trucker hat

Sligo Gator Shirt -White
Puma Enamel Belt - White/Vibrant Orange
Puma Performance Twill Bermuda Shorts - Azure
Kentwool socks
Kikkor Retro WP - White Polar

Shirt- UnderArmour
Shorts- UnderArmour
Hat - PING
Belt - PING
Shoes and socks - Nike
Glove - Footjoy

Today I wore a white Antigua Bridgestone golf shirt, kakhi cargo shorts, and white/brown FJ Dri Ice golf shoes, along with my tan soaker hat. Very bland, but effective on a hot, humid, sunny day in mid Georgia.

Today I wore a white Antigua Bridgestone golf shirt, kakhi cargo shorts, and white/brown FJ Dri Ice golf shoes, along with my tan soaker hat. Very bland, but effective on a hot, humid, sunny day in mid Georgia.

Shhhhhhhhhh come on dude! You know you are not suppose to be sporting the cargo shorts in Georgia :banghead:. I thought I had you trained better than that and it's off to the woodshed for you :deadhorse:

I know and I almost put that in bold to highlight the error of my ways, seriously you and I know if you are not sporting them at LFC or LJ, you are not properly dressed. :laughing:

I am trying to train my boy here how to dress and act right before he heads to Florida and he tried to slip one by me :bad:

Back