What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

haha Dawg told me this morning he was bringing out the cargo shorts so I had to oblige :D....

I was laughing all day, everyone at Jonesco will just start shouting out "Boooooooooooo" everytime they see Ole Gray. I mean like from a couple of fairways over one time. Ole Gray rocks the Boo shirt as well as anyone. :clapp:

I was laughing all day, everyone at Jonesco will just start shouting out "Boooooooooooo" everytime they see Ole Gray. I mean like from a couple of fairways over one time. Ole Gray rocks the Boo shirt as well as anyone. :clapp:

That was kind of funny with all the booing going on. The first time they did it a few weeks back,,,, I looked the other way to see who they heck they were booing :D

White/grey PING visor
Pink Nike shirt
Grey/Black Nike shorts
Black adidas belt
White/black adidas belt buckle

4dac5fee.jpg
[/IMG]
4dac5fee.jpg
[/IMG]
4dac5fee.jpg

Black Dockers Dress Shorts
Grandslam White Golf Shirt with Green going down the sides
Black Titleist Hat
White/Red Tour 360 4.0 shoes

Grey Oakley Shorts
Pink Nike Polo
White Nike Belt
White Nike Hat
White Nike Shoes.

Haggar shorts
Nike Drifit Polo
Nike TW 8.5 shoes
Custom "NJS" belt

I'm wearing something new to golf every time I play......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wore some white sort of plaid Hugo Boss shorts, a black Under Armor shirt, black Hugo Boss Belt, and a pair of black Ashworth Cardiff shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Trousers
Cream long sleeve top (base layer)
White Nike Dry Fit short
Black Nike Shoes

Black Under Armour Dri Fit Polo
Carolina Blue Haggar Shorts
TW 8.5 Spikes
Spiderwire Shades

wish i coulda wore my bday suit... it was hot

Wore my all blue polo and then the nike dri-fit shorts with my blue Rickie hat...took the hat off though it was way too hot for one

Played Sunday, but wore white Ping trousers with a lime green Galvin Green Tour Polo. Was certainly bright in the sunshine over here!

Callaway X series Drifit Polo
Gap Khakis
UA socks
TW 8.5 Shoes
AE Belt

I decided to play on the fly today as I am out of town.
Nike TW Polo
Khaki shorts
Tennis shoes
Nike hat

cream/black adidas visor
grey striped adidas shirt
black adidas belt
'H for Hanks' belt buckle
cream adidas shorts

65caef93.jpg

Black Nike visor
Lime Sligo Asia shirt
Black Sligo Icon belt
Black adidas shorts

5f7a30a9.jpg

Hanks you are a sharp dressed man!

thanks man.....if I'm going to have a crappy day on the course I may as well look good and have fun!

I :love: your avatar....and Belbs' length too.....

Hanks you are a sharp dressed man!

Wore my new Underarmour heatgear polo for the first time today. I loved it! Its so much more comfortable to wear than the Lands' End polos Ive been wearing. I love LE for the soft material they use but they dont breathe as well as the UA polos do.
Hopefully Dicks' or Golf Galaxy will continue to run the sale on them so that I can stock up on a few UA polos and not have to spend a small fortune on them. $30 isnt bad but $50 is a bit much for me.

Black trousers
Black Under Armour Cold Weather Base Layer
White and Black Nike Dry Fit Shirt
Black Nike Shoes

Black Trousers
Black Under Armour Base Layer
White Nike Dry Fit Shirt
White Nike Shoes

Yesterday..
Black and shite striped Adidas shirt
Under Armour tan shorts
Black Ecco shoes.
White Bridgestone hat.

The shorts seem to stick out when I see it in print, but in reality I dont think it looked too bad.

Khaki shorts with black Nike polo and new white Nike golf belt from Ross for $10

if i could wear a thong and an enormous umbrella hat today i probably would... its gonna be hot hot

Back