What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

I don't think there is a single person here who cares about that. You're all good.

Do those TW shorts have that plasticky feel that the Dri-Fit Tech pants have? (Sorry, it's hard to explain. It feels a little like the non-slippery rainwear.)

I know exactly what you are talking about. The little strip around the waistband. Yes they do. I think it is there to help your shirt from coming untucked. Great shorts! I am pretty sure I would not pay retail for them ($90). I got them at the Nike Outlet store.

I don't think there is a single person here who cares about that. You're all good.

Do those TW shorts have that plasticky feel that the Dri-Fit Tech pants have? (Sorry, it's hard to explain. It feels a little like the non-slippery rainwear.)

Now that I re-read your question I can answer accurately. Yes they do have that plasticky feel. I kinda dig it for some reason.

I wore the same black Titleist hat today Graz. I wore it with black shorts and a white nike body mapping shirt with my "Pig Farmers Bring Home the Bacon" belt buckle.:pig:

- adidas climate control Patriots shirt
- dark blue Izod microfiber golf shorts
- white nike belt
- white tigers eye hat (kangol style)
- white/black footjoy's (GFii's)

I wore the same black Titleist hat today Graz. I wore it with black shorts and a white nike body mapping shirt with my "Pig Farmers Bring Home the Bacon" belt buckle.:pig:

I love that hat! I have it in the black the white and the orange. So comfortable!

Gasman - Please post a photo of your belt buckle. I'd like to see it.

Saturday, yellow and blue mini stripe Walter Hagen Polo with 2009 Open logo on left breast, Dk blue Callaway shorts, Nike White/black Air Zoom Shoes, black no-show socks. Military style black canvas belt with dk grey metal buckle. No hat, cloudy. I prefer no hat, but down here, the sun usually dictates some headgear.

Today, Tan Greg Norman Dry-fit fabric shorts with green Callaway shirt, mini white stripe in it. Tan belt, tan Callaway shoes, No-show Tan socks.Tan Polo Cap.

Gasman - Please post a photo of your belt buckle. I'd like to see it.

Here you go, I threw a lot of the buckles in there for you as well. I dont know where the " Dont Mess with Texas " buckle came from.
IMG_1048.jpg

That’s some very nice hardware Gasman! :banana:

Nice Gasman. I like the pig one a lot.

Here you go, I threw a lot of the buckles in there for you as well. I dont know where the " Dont Mess with Texas " buckle came from.
IMG_1048.jpg

Gas, I am SOOOOO jealous of you, I love that J. Lindeberg belt, the iron head one!

Gas, I am SOOOOO jealous of you, I love that J. Lindeberg belt, the iron head one!

I love the buckle, but the belt never really held up. The belt is under a year old and its already beat.

I love the buckle, but the belt never really held up. The belt is under a year old and its already beat.

That's unfortunate, that is an awesome belt buckle!

I have two JL belts including the one you are speaking of TGM. I will never buy another one again. Both belts lasted a year, then splitting and started to happen.

Yesterday - I wore rain pants and a rain shirt... AGAIN - Arggggggggggggggggggg

Go play today - it's beautiful out.

I wish I could - I have a ton of things to get done - food shopping, laundry, yard work, house work…… One of those days!

There's always next Saturday......

Here are the outfits I wore for my golf weekend:
Thrusday:
UA Shirt in blue
294898.jpg

Adidas Skort
41LnvBgr5QL._AA280_.jpg

SOX VISOR
s_h0263.gif

Friday:
Adidas Shirt, pink, with this years US Open logo
CCJERSSTRP

Adidas Skort
0039_00481.jpg

Nike Hat:
Nike%20One%20Dri-FIT%20Perforated%20Cap.jpg

Saturday:
Tatto golf shirt:
ladies-shirt.jpg

With the black skirt from Thursday and hat from Friday

I wore the Tattoo shirt as well today, along with black knee-length shorts. Got lots of compliments on it.

It's cool that you scripted for us, Soxy.

As bland as bland can get:

Friday, local Muni: IZOD XFG dark khaki shorts, no pleats. Pro Tour (Belk house brand) white/grey small check polo. Nike Air Max Revive white/red shoes. Nike mock crock belt, black. Michigan Tech Huskies hat, grey.

Saturday night, IZOD XFG dark khaki shorts, no pleats. IZOD pine green polo. Nike Air Max Revive white/green shoes. Nike moc crock belt, brown. Bridgestone golf hat, Tennessee orange.

sox - love the visor.......

Grrrrrrrrrr - I guess it helps when the Sox sweep the rays......

Also - love the tat golf shirt....

Bright blue dri-fit Jack Nicklaus shirt with tan Greg Norman shorts, floppy khaki hat, white/black Zoom Air Nike shoes.

Back