What distance device are you using?

Bushnell V3 ... still works great for golf and bow hunting 👍

Played my first 9 holes with Arccos today. I still need to get used to a few things, but it’s not terrible.

I couldn't pass up an Amazon sale on a Garmin Approach G10. I use it for distances and to keep score. I clipped it to my bag. Next to laminated satellite pictures of the course.

It was invaluable for figuring out what hole I'm on as well as finding the next hole. As I play from the foward tees it has no trouble determining which hole I'm playing.
They took down the hole markers when the Pandemic struck and appear to have lost them. :(
So they took down the hole markers because of the pandemic. What did they think the markers were going to get/give Corona to some poor unsuspecting golfer? That literally make no sense at all.:facepalm:

range finder, gps app, course markers....dead reckoning. in that order...or not.

Bushnell Tour V4 Slope.

Bushnell Tour V4. Reasons?
- Outstanding service
- Accurate within 1-2 yards
- Known for their long-term reliability

Since I bought this rangefinder recent models have added a magnet to easily attach the rangefinder to a metal bar on your riding or push cart. That has value to a lot of users.

Grabbed a sleeve for mine. Love it. Mine is just a nylon strap but apparently the higher finishes are what they're pushing now.

GPS: Bushnell NEO Ghost, Rangefinder: Precision Pro NX7 Pro

I was using the Precision Pro NX7, until it got left on the side of a cart when it was returned. So now it's 18 Birdies via my Apple Watch.
That's one of the reasons I'm reluctant to get a newer rangefinder with the magnetic attachment feature, I'm sure I'd end up leaving it stuck to a cart somewhere! Mine is always stashed in the cubby on the cart next to my cell phone, so it's almost impossible to miss it at the end of the round. I also leave the rangefinder pocket on my golf bag unzipped until the rangefinder goes back in it - it's a reminder to me that I'm forgetting something. I'm OCD about zipping up the pockets on my golf bag, so if one is open it automatically makes me do an inventory to see what I'm forgetting.

I use the Garmin S62 watch

I use a Bushnell Tour V4 rangefinder and sometimes if I remember a Garmin Approach S6 watch. I like the watch for front and back when approaching greens but that is really all I use it for.

Golfbuddy aim w10 watch, I like it as the screen is a decent size and you can zoom in the hole layout too, I have found it to be accurate enough for my golf.

Reactions: J90
That's one of the reasons I'm reluctant to get a newer rangefinder with the magnetic attachment feature, I'm sure I'd end up leaving it stuck to a cart somewhere! Mine is always stashed in the cubby on the cart next to my cell phone, so it's almost impossible to miss it at the end of the round. I also leave the rangefinder pocket on my golf bag unzipped until the rangefinder goes back in it - it's a reminder to me that I'm forgetting something. I'm OCD about zipping up the pockets on my golf bag, so if one is open it automatically makes me do an inventory to see what I'm forgetting.

I was really good about it for a while, I always do a walkaround of the cart before I return it to make sure it's cleaned out, however that day I realized had a dead battery when I got back to the car and I was worrying about getting that taken care of and making it to a doc's appointment on time that afternoon. I simply spaced out. My loss.

SkyCaddie SX500 (y)

How do you like it so far? I’m liking to buy a rangefinder but can’t bring myself to spend a lot of $$ since I’m not playing as frequently as I’d like.
It does cost more but it’s by far the best quality I’ve found to date. The clarity and ability to adjust the brightness is a game changer for me since I often find it difficult to see the read outs with others at times. Another way to look at the cost is the lifetime warranty which I’ve seen others from 90 days to 3 years but never a lifetime.

Old school - Leupold GX-1i laser. All it does is straight line, but it does it well. I use it for disc golf occasionally as well.

I’m using the bushnell patriot. Kind of want to switch to a Garmin watch for quicker and simpler reads just nervous about if I’ll like having it on the wrist during my swing

I'm still using a Bushnell Pro 1M with slope. I really need to upgrade though because it doesn't work well in low light situations.

Anyone stick an AirTag (or like tracking device) to their range finder?

If so, how did you go about it?

CaddyTek V2 rangefinder from Costco
Arccos

Voice Caddie T8 and Bushnell RF as backup.
It took a few rounds to get familiar with the T8 but now I dont want to be without it.

Reactions: J90
Voice Caddie G1 watch
FineCaddie UPL100 Rangefinder

both were reviewed earlier this year.

I use the Bushnell Wingman (newly updated app is waaaaaaay better) for front middle back and music.

Then I use a PrecisionPro NX9 rangefinder for exact numbers. It's glorious

Back