What do you collect?

I used to collect guns and custom knives. Now it seems like the only thing I collect are injuries and aches and pains

Just a thought, but you might want to keep clear of the knives. ;) :laughing:

Different BBQ sauce bottles I have tried over the years. After I empty one, I wash it out and it goes on a shelf in my man cave. No duplicates allowed, approaching the 200 mark.

Lapel pins.

Dead bodies.

Wait. Did I just say that out loud...

I don’t think I purposely collect things, but I know someone who’d disagree... Vinyl and Toronto Maple Leafs jerseys (and apparel) are things I definitely enjoy.

Golf training aids.

Only thing I really collect is those oval beach stickers from where we vacation. We put them on the beer fridge in the garage

Bogeys?

I try to collect things from meaningful trips and experiences. I’ve got a few of the beach stickers on assorted things. Hoodies are a popular one for family trips too.

Golf specific I try to get a headcover from courses when I take an especially memorable trip, but I try to get a different headcover each time, so I don’t have 300000000 putter covers stuffed in a box. Failing that I‘ll get a ball marker or a yardage book, I’ve got a few towels from courses I‘ve played, but those are harder to display than I thought they would be (at least when I don’t have an office where I can just put them on the wall).

I have a bad habit of collecting everything! As something new is started I tend to sell off from the old collection. Because of this Ihave a little bit of a lot of things.

Can’t say I really collect anything. When I was younger it used to be sport cards.

Back