What do you do for a living?

Hi All! I'm the director of Internet Sales for 6 Harley Davidson dealerships in Texas. Currently studying to get my Texas Real Estate License and offer my services to homeowners at a discount. I've done the homework on this and I will have lower overhead, and I figure on passing the savings to my clients. Doing fantastic at my current job, but really I'm hungry for more freedom (financial and time) to meet people and build lasting relationships with them. I'd love nothing more than to play golf with past, present and future clients, building my business on referrals by treating my clients to top notch personal service.

Nothing would make me happier than telling my wife I'm "heading in to the office" while grabbing my clubs and going to the course. Maybe some day I'll be fortunate enough to play with some of y'all in the DFW area. Until then... let me know if anyone needs a fine 2-wheeled machine!

High School Teacher. Summer "lockout" is over and it was back to work today. And a balmy 86 degrees in my classroom.

I'm Active Guard in PA, a little over 20 years of service now. Own a Restaurant and Bar, two rentals. Spend most of it on my four kids (10, 8, 4, 2) and the rest on golf.

I work the environmental waste field. Currently just entry level as a receiving coordinator. I sample hazardous waste and make sure it gets to the lab for testing. I'm essentially a glorified garbage man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

US Navy civilian - Communications Dept - AV/VTC Manager

Retired from home flipping and technology. :) About to turn 53 too so feeling good about the amount of time I can commit to golf (and volunteer work!). Single digit handicapper here I come.

I presently teach at an all boys independent school outside of Boston. I teach photography, it is truly a dream job.

I am a claims manager for an independent adjusting firm. I have around 80 adjusters I work with nationally.

Daytime - Head of Outside Operations at local golf course

Overnights - CNC Machinist

Air traffic management technical instructor.

Stay at Home Dad. Sounds fun right, yeah think again. But life is good when you can take the kiddos to the driving range for the afternoon.

34+ years with IBM all in high end storage products. Many different roles through the years including development, product test, field support, management, and customer advocate. Definitely looking forward to retirement but still at least 3 years away...

Stay at Home Dad. Sounds fun right, yeah think again. But life is good when you can take the kiddos to the driving range for the afternoon.

You're right, that does sound fun.

Cyber Operations Supervisor for the Army.

Emt & dispatcher for a local ambulance company. Mostly stay in dispatch nowadays.

I was a diesel mechanic for Ford for 12 years. Now, I teach the Automotive classes at Cape Fear Community College in Wilmington, NC. I taught high school and coached football and wrestling before that.

Back