What do you do for a living?

Thanks!
(Usually come through Athens for a GA theater gig in the Fall)

Very cool. I did the pro thing about 15-20 years ago. Primarily hobbyist with the occasional session these days.

Very cool. I did the pro thing about 15-20 years ago. Primarily hobbyist with the occasional session these days.

Nice. I kind-of see myself going that way in the coming years. New business opportunities that are more lucrative than the touring sideman salary seem to be calling lately. I'm still enjoying most of the travel for now, but I know I'll tire of it eventually.

Nice. I kind-of see myself going that way in the coming years. New business opportunities that are more lucrative than the touring sideman salary seem to be calling lately. I'm still enjoying most of the travel for now, but I know I'll tire of it eventually.

Who are you with if you don’t mind my asking? And what do you play?

JJ Grey is my main gig.
I'm in the horn section.

JJ Grey is my main gig.
I'm in the horn section.

I see JJ every time he is in AZ :)

35e12041ddc1a6395545f3fbc6dbea37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see JJ every time he is in AZ :)

35e12041ddc1a6395545f3fbc6dbea37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool!

The sound engineer and I played the TPC stadium course in PHX last time we had a day off in between shows in Phoenix and Tempe.
What a great area to be a golfer.

Hey I'm a firefighter, 14 years on now. Worked in the golf business part time for 9 years too.
Thanks for for your service!
I'll take a 10 man fight with weapons over running into a burning building every day!

CO for life!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am an IT Project Manager. My projects consist of the IT build outs of new branches and other retail banking properties. Renovations of existing properties. Installations of onsite ATMs. Management of other IT initiatives mostly centered around core infrastructure, and telephony.

I am a retired Lutheran Pastor, part time ambulance driver for the volunteer fire department in Maple Springs NY. Full time husband and grandpa.

I work order entry at a local boiler manufacturer.

Own an OSHA certification company. Specialize in the construction and petrochemical plant industries.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Internet Sales Manager at a Jeep/Ram dealership.

Recruit, bang head against wall, repeat...

Update again. Manager of a financial cash and controls accounting team.

Work for the county engineer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I sell office copiers to the Tampa Bay Region.

Still a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, but mainly manage three others every day now.

And "Blogger Person" at night. Obviously.

Retired Marine. I volunteer at the American Lake Veterans Golf Course, distributing, repairing golf clubs and seeking golf club donations for Veterans.

I am the service/sales operations manager for an Industrial & Commercial HVAC company. This is the peak time for us and I am outdoors for most of the day in this heat which has been pretty rough this week. But I do love it.

Back