What do you do for a living?

Staff Scientist at a Univeristy

Musician

I am a REALTOR. But my wife thinks all I really do is play golf

Although currently furloughed due to COVID-19, I am in the automotive business. I have worked with a lot with REALTOR’s.

CPA

Well I used to just say "I crash cars". I've worked for a company that designs, manufactures, and sells highway crash cushions, barriers, guardrail, etc, for the last 36 years. I've been an engineer in the R&D group, the Applications group, and now in our Compliance group. I also spent about half my time with this company in our crash testing division, doing a bit of everything, but data collection, processing, and analysis was my focus most of those years.

Financial Analyst. I explain numbers and spreadsheets to people while doing magical things in Excel :comp:

After 45 years in IT ... i retired earlier this year ... so my new official job is to be a grumpy old guy ... but while smiling and having a good time.

I spend my time now learning about the stock market, gaming, and learning an occasional new programing language.

Well I used to just say "I crash cars". I've worked for a company that designs, manufactures, and sells highway crash cushions, barriers, guardrail, etc, for the last 36 years. I've been an engineer in the R&D group, the Applications group, and now in our Compliance group. I also spent about half my time with this company in our crash testing division, doing a bit of everything, but data collection, processing, and analysis was my focus most of those years.

I’ve sold probably 3-4 trucks to a company that does something similar to that.

Last edited:
Figured I would have posted in here at some point but the search says no.

I'm a home builder.

Professional golfer that still has not made any money, tours, or pro tournaments.

Forensic & Clinical psychologist

I’ve sold probably 3-4 trucks to a company that does something similar to that. Hill and Smith is their name.
Yeah, Hill and Smith is a competitor for some of our products. I'm betting you sold them four to six year old Dodge pickups.

Cant recall if I posted in here already..

mental health and addictions counselor supervision hospital outpatient psych/bh program

Nice thread merge!

Consumer Experience Leader for a health insurance company. My team reviews builds stories based on healthcare provider experiences and interactions, and uses those journeys to improve processes and mitigate abrasion.

Rental coordinator for the local Caterpillar dealership.
Not ashamed to say your stock just went up in my mind. I rent a lot of CAT equipment and I've never had a bad experience with one of you guys. Most have gone above and beyond at some point to get me what I need. (y)

Or rescue one of my morons when they can't figure out how to run something. lol

Consumer Experience Leader for a health insurance company. My team reviews builds stories based on healthcare provider experiences and interactions, and uses those journeys to improve processes and mitigate abrasion.
United?

Police patrol sergeant. Just started my 18th year. Unfortunately due to my wife deciding not wanting to be married any longer, I now have at least 12 years left since she is getting half my retirement. Thank god for THP and golf

Back