What do you do for a living?

Like Forrest Gump: "I've worn lots of shoes."

Trucker, Lab tech, QC, IT, warehouse manager,....currently working for Metal Fabrication company.

Like Forrest Gump: "I've worn lots of shoes."

Trucker, Lab tech, QC, IT, warehouse manager,....currently working for Metal Fabrication company.
whoa... ive done a bunch of those lol
lab tech
qc
it
now i work at a golf course

one Corporate aviation Director of Maintenance, Gulfstream jets. Have worked for and still help other flight departments that belong to some well known golfers...............

Last edited:
Tomorrow is my first day at my new job-- operations manager at a manufacturing facility.

Counselor/Seminary student

I'm a machinist in the effort to serve our nation of the good ol us of a.

He really don't do anything but sit in front of the computer watching you tube. Only reason I know is cause he works for me.

Corporate aviation Director of Maintenance, Gulfstream jets

Haha I applied for an internship with Gulfstream. Got turned down :banghead:

He really don't do anything but sit in front of the computer watching you tube. Only reason I know is cause he works for me.
lol thats funny.

I'm the Proprietary Creative Designer for Golfsmith International, Inc. I work on all of the club designs, golf product accessories, and packaging design for all of the Golfsmith owned brands including MacGregor, Snake Eyes and Lynx.

I'm the Proprietary Creative Designer for Golfsmith International, Inc. I work on all of the club designs, golf product accessories, and packaging design for all of the Golfsmith owned brands including MacGregor, Snake Eyes and Lynx.

Cool job! Must be fun :)

Tappin' for world peace!

I'm a Band Instrument Repairman. I own my own business and repair all brass and woodwind instruments. I just expanded my services to include diatonic harmonicas.

Retired educator...but I do work if you call being a starter one day a week at our local golf course!!

Retired educator...but I do work if you call being a starter one day a week at our local golf course!!

hmmm... nope... not work.

USAF...

I am in business of plumbing. In this field you have challenge everyday . I love my profession a lot.

i work for the government. (DoD)...i can't get into it much more than that.

I am a minor league baseball player

I'm a Corporate Recruiter for Industrial and Truck Equipment manufacturers.

Back