What do you do for a living?

Weird there's so many GIS guys here! There's more on this forum than there are in the agency I work for!

I run recreational adult and youth sports leagues at an indoor sports facility in Charlotte.

Bean counter at a major medical facility. :comp:

I cannot believe I haven't been here before. Just in case you didn't know I am a golf pro/certified personal coach/certified club fitter with GolfTEC.

All I do all day is talk and teach golf!

Just found this site today, looks cool. I am a Firefighter/EMT in Central Florida. Play to a 5 hcp.

Just found this site today, looks cool. I am a Firefighter/EMT in Central Florida. Play to a 5 hcp.

Welcome to THP richard. Head over to the Check-In desk and introduce yourself to everyone!

Professional college football analyst and vegas handicapper.

Tapatalking- so I can watch the big ten loose and still THP.

Hey guys, joined last month, but just found this thread. Anyway, I was laid off this past May working armed security for a defense contractor who was building the new VH-71 helicopter (now cancelled, thanks Obama), so I am currently a student going for my BS in cybersecurity.

Sounds like you need to check out Huntsville buddy. We've got the second largest research park in the United States, fourth largest in the world. Raytheon, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and many smaller engineering / department of defense types. Plus the Redstone Arsenal has U.S. Government jobs. Lots of defense contractors here.

Assistant Professional living the dream (through others unfortunately). Looking to play more golf in 2011

THP Equipment Tester extraordinaire

I am the egyptian magician.

I read your email.

S/W Engineer. I make sure that services you (yes, all of you) use every day, stay available.

Network Technician for a satellite company. Work odd hours so it leaves alot of weekday morning hours available to play golf.

I am a sales engineer specializing in steam and heat transfer equipment including steam system optimization for industrial and commercial applications.

I didn't put this on my original post about my job. I teach high school during the year and I run a leadership program during the summer. We take high school students across the U.S. on a 23 day experience during the summer. We leave from N.C. and take the south route to California. We then come back across the U.S. from San Francisco back the north route. The program is called Teens Westward Bound.

I didn't put this on my original post about my job. I teach high school during the year and I run a leadership program during the summer. We take high school students across the U.S. on a 23 day experience during the summer. We leave from N.C. and take the south route to California. We then come back across the U.S. from San Francisco back the north route. The program is called Teens Westward Bound.
That is so awesome, what a great trip that would be!

wow, that sounds awesome! how many years have you been doing that for?

wow, that sounds awesome! how many years have you been doing that for?

This will be my 12th year going. I went twice while I was in high school as a participant and then became a counselor in 2001. In 2003 I became a director of one of the two trips that run each summer. I am going to be taking over the program in about two years from my dad. He started it in 1975 and it is going on its 36th year this summer. It is a great learning experience for the teens that are accepted each year. The website to the program is www.teenswestwardbound.com if you want to check out the route we take.

Back