What do you do for a living?

I'm with you on that one b_r, don't look & don't care!

I'm a bit of a jack of all trades, but in real life, I own my own company, Precision CAD Solutions. I do drafting and CAD Modeling work as well as consulting for CAD software, hardware, and stuff like that... However, for my full time job, I work for an engineering company that does testing, software development, etc... so I sit on the computer all day... so tough.

I'm a bit of a jack of all trades, but in real life, I own my own company, Precision CAD Solutions. I do drafting and CAD Modeling work as well as consulting for CAD software, hardware, and stuff like that... However, for my full time job, I work for an engineering company that does testing, software development, etc... so I sit on the computer all day... so tough.

This just screams milled putter to me.

I bet on sports. I also play tennis and golf for money as often as possible. I went to school for accounting and realized the office was not the place for me. I'm going to go to one of the 16 month golf schools in the near future. It took me a long time to realize having a job you enjoy and look forward to going to is much more important than the amount of money you make. At least that's how I feel.

I bet on sports. I also play tennis and golf for money as often as possible. I went to school for accounting and realized the office was not the place for me. I'm going to go to one of the 16 month golf schools in the near future. It took me a long time to realize having a job you enjoy and look forward to going to is much more important than the amount of money you make. At least that's how I feel.

You are my new best friend!

Well I guess I should update myself since I've moved locations and jobs. I'm now a resource soil scientist for the USDA NRCS. No more map making for me anymore... I'm purely doing site specific work for conservation programs/projects. Wetlands are going to be a big part of my workload thanks to all the prairie potholes in this landscape.

You are my new best friend!

Haha. Thanks One-T. Everyone on this site seems to be extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. Very stoked I found it.

Haha. Thanks One-T. Everyone on this site seems to be extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. Very stoked I found it.

friendly yes, knowledgeable....thats questionable. haha. Glad to have you!

friendly yes, knowledgeable....thats questionable. haha. Glad to have you!

There's a lot of knowledgeable people here - - - the rest of us just make it up as we go! hehe

Still retired, still loving it.:D

Been pondering retirement, but my mortgage wont' let me.

Been pondering retirement, but my mortgage wont' let me.
I understand, I made sure I was debt free before retiring. Pretty easy to stay debt free, pretty hard to get to be that way.

I understand, I made sure I was debt free before retiring. Pretty easy to stay debt free, pretty hard to get to be that way.

I agree 100%, I'm just 29 though so retirement is a few years away. I'm close to owning my house outright though.

im officially "outside operations" at a golf course
that includes anything from proshop to marshal to setting up the practice area for lessons

that includes anything from proshop to marshal to setting up the practice area for lessons

It also includes free golf too, right? Congrats russ.

Congrats Russ I know you were waiting for this news.

thanks guys... and yup its all the golf i want when im not working as long as i dont take a paying costumers spot and it includes our 2 sister courses

Sounds like the perfect set up b_r.

I go to school currently, working on my golf game of course!

Welcome to THP! Head over to the Check-In Desk and introduce yourself to everyone!

Are you a future me? I am currently first year university getting my business degree and majoring in accounting and I already hate school, I am currently going for my CPGA Class A (Teaching Pro) and was considering going to one of those golf schools... creepy.

Back