What do you do for a living?

I'm a technical writer.

I'm a software developer for EMC. It's a data storage company.

I'm a software developer for EMC. It's a data storage company.

Neat! I use to deal with your company on a regular basis for storage.

I always like to see more techie's around : )

Mechanical Engineer who is working on a family grain farm (4000 acres). My mother wasn't very thrilled when I went in this direction after college. Trying to figure out a way to be involved in the golf industry though. I would love to have a job where I look forward to waking up in the morning and going to work. Hopefully taylormade is hiring engineers soon.

Machinery Technician in the Coast Guard, enlistment is up in 2 1/2 years and am looking into the golf industry as well. Working on all the education needed for now.

Test Pilot. If I flew the way I played I would have been dead 10 years ago.....

Nice profile pic. Do you ever play Swan Point?

I have heard it is a nice course to play. I am still new down here and don't have as much opportunity to play as I did in Texas. Any more recommendations in the area to play?

I'm a Paramedic and usually work 24s, so that leaves me more free days during the week to go out and play.

Owner of a Sports Photography company and an Oil and Gas service & sales company.

MBA student, currently doing a co-op for a mobile games company in Toronto.

I have heard it is a nice course to play. I am still new down here and don't have as much opportunity to play as I did in Texas. Any more recommendations in the area to play?

A lot of people come from southern md to play at cameron hills in king george, va. I am not really sure why, as the course isn't the greatest, but it gets a lot of play from southern md'ers. I have only played swan point and white plains in southern md. I hear wicomico shores is nice, but Swan Point is at the top of the list for sure. Doesn't seem like it should be a md course. Reminds me more of a Florida course.

lol..Loved that one

Retired NYS Law Enforcement

I'm a raconteur. The pay's not great but I get to attend a lot of parties.

Kevin

I'm a raconteur. The pay's not great but I get to attend a lot of parties.

Kevin

Parties are good. I'm thinking you're pretty good at raconteuring.

Registered Nurse, specializing in oncology

Respect.
I have friends who are nurses, and they are so underappreciated up here.

Thanks. Back at ya. I have Canadian friends who are underappreciated as well :D

I am currently selling golf clubs or golf related stuff and also working at a golf course! :D

i am a gym instructor and pool lifeguard. get to workout in a effort to help my swing

Technology manager for a major U.S. bank.

Medical student...really counter productive for a relative newcomer to golf trying to improve his game

Back