What do you do for a living?

Not ashamed to say your stock just went up in my mind. I rent a lot of CAT equipment and I've never had a bad experience with one of you guys. Most have gone above and beyond at some point to get me what I need. (y)

Or rescue one of my morons when they can't figure out how to run something. lol
Thank you sir & yes CAT does have some really good equipment. Getting ready to start year #23 with the company in a couple of weeks,

Police patrol sergeant. Just started my 18th year. Unfortunately due to my wife deciding not wanting to be married any longer, I now have at least 12 years left since she is getting half my retirement. Thank god for THP and golf
Sorry hear about the divorce, but thank you for what you do & stay safe! #backtheblue

Police patrol sergeant. Just started my 18th year. Unfortunately due to my wife deciding not wanting to be married any longer, I now have at least 12 years left since she is getting half my retirement. Thank god for THP and golf
That sucks. Sorry man, there may be a silver lining to be discovered down the road. :cool: More golf?

pro dad. pro golf club buyer. side gig selling solutions as a security architect for a large IT company in the bay area.

Retired Navy
Class "B" builders license
Mariners Engineers license
Class A CDL

I have flip flopped all over the place in the last 23 years since I retired from the Navy and have enjoyed every minute.

I still do some residential "rehabs" if the money is right, and I drive a quint axle dump.

Stay safe out there! 💪

Now that I'm back in the States, I'm not actively recruiting anymore (unless one of my new customers is hiring). My new customers are plastics processing/manufacturing companies in Texas and Louisiana. We are the exclusive reps for aecinternet.com, offering a full line of plastics processing and auxiliary equipment.

I hope to build a base of reliable customers, and REALLY hope I can recruit candidates for them occasionally. If that happens, I'll continue servicing these customers when we move back to Mexico in a few years. Houston is only a 2:45 flight from San Jose del Cabo.

COVID and oil market crash have put the double-whammy on Houston this year :confused:

my primary existence is retired Marine...my penance for my past is postal worker.

Formerly in the IT industry but now sales for a company selling Eyelets and Fastners. I also do all the IT for them

Currently on furlough though due to the Covid situation

Formerly in the IT industry but now sales for a company selling Eyelets and Fastners. I also do all the IT for them

Currently on furlough though due to the Covid situation

I'm on a furlough myself. My sales manager called me on the 1st and asked if I wanted to come back. Obvious answer was yes so should be going back on the 15th or 16th.

Interested in how the unemployment process has been like there in the UK?

I'm on a furlough myself. My sales manager called me on the 1st and asked if I wanted to come back. Obvious answer was yes so should be going back on the 15th or 16th.

Interested in how the unemployment process has been like there in the UK?

There have been quite a lot of redundancies made by various companies, the Government is paying 80% of furloughed staff wages. My company is paying the extar 20% to me so I am still on 100% salary. They have been running the business with a skeleton staff as we were designated as a key supplier.

The scheme over here lasts until October, but from August the companies have to contribute more towards the 80%, this is when I expect to go back.

I suspect that there are going to be more redundancies in the next few months, but it shouldn't affect where I work

There have been quite a lot of redundancies made by various companies, the Government is paying 80% of furloughed staff wages. My company is paying the extar 20% to me so I am still on 100% salary. They have been running the business with a skeleton staff as we were designated as a key supplier.

The scheme over here lasts until October, but from August the companies have to contribute more towards the 80%, this is when I expect to go back.

I suspect that there are going to be more redundancies in the next few months, but it shouldn't affect where I work

That is nice your company is helping out. I believe it is generally up to each individual state here as far as unemployment compensation goes but the federal government has provided additional funding for furloughed and laid off workers. Each state seems to be getting back to some sense of normalcy with others progressing quicker than others.

Quality Manager for a tube fabrication company. Spent about 25 years in electronics before this. I've built and tested pro music gear, worked in the auto and aerospace industries, built pipe organs, and until about six years ago worked regularly for 35 years as a local/regional BarStar.

Machinist up here in Massachusetts. Make defense industry parts

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tech support for a manufacturing company.

Jack of all, master of none for my business. I write training material, support NPI programs, do tech support for my global field engineering team who do controls retrofits on large heavy duty turbines, also dabble in OT cybersecurity.

I don't do anything anymore as I am retired. Spent most of my working life in the wholesale side of the fine wine business. I can tell you that was a fun job!

I'm a retired Youth Director and Executive Director at a Miami synagogue.

Public School Administrator in South Carolina.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Started a new job with a local automotive accessories company a few weeks back -- week 4 begins tomorrow. I am a sales/dealership relations rep, going around to dealerships in the area selling accessories such as window tint, clear bra, vinyl wraps, etc. Basically maintaining relationships with current clients while bringing in new business.

Back