What do you do for TV?

Didn't the Better Business Bureau come out and say Apollo is technically illegal and stealing?
Probably. I’m sure the cable companies, networks, and streaming companies would agree. In Canada where I live, it’s considered “grey market” . I don’t lose any sleep over it.

I'm TV content bloated. DirecTV, Netflix, Prime Video, Apple+, Disney+, Hulu, Peacock, Paramount+, Sunday Ticket, MLB Extra Innings. Included with the DirecTV account and streamed often is HBO Max and Starz, too.

No, I can't watch it all, but I'm an incurable night-owl and appreciate the plethora of choice while, daily, I'm typically awake until 4 AM or so.

Last edited:
Mostly use ESPN+ for watching golf. Have a Hulu, ESPN+, Disney+ subscription included with my phone plan so no extra cost (took advantage of a well timed promo). Share a netflix account so only pay 8/month. Thats the majority of the tv I watch. My parents have youtube TV so any football I just share their log in. I think we also pay for Paramount and Peacock depending on the show my wife or I are streaming at the time.

Really wish I could watch more baseball but there is not any sort of cost effective solution when youre a fan of an out of market team (Cleveland Guardians). So I dont really follow it.

Another Youtube TV user here. I think its great! Rotate a couple other streaming services in there as well.

Recent YoutubeTV convert. The interface is more clumsy than cable for sure, but you get used to it pretty quick. Contemplating RSN Bally+ for baseball and hockey, but it's too dang expensive as is. We have a place in Northern MI so we can use the same YTTV account up there. You get unlimited DVR and can stream the DVR stuff anywhere (unlike cable). Saving a ton over previous provider ATT Uverse but still use ATT for internet. I figure I'm saving enough each year to buy a brand new driver.

I renewed with Xfinity. Still the best option where I am, and I save a decent amount by having their cell service.

YouTube TV and Verizon 5g internet, I pay just over a hundred now instead of the over two hundred I was paying before.

For me, my decision is not based on sports, its the live local channels and also live TV. I use HuluLive. Like anything else in life, your choice is based on what you and your family like to watch, your budget and what channels are offered in your area by wherever provider you chose. PS no problem at all with the interface. and I don't watch MLB.
Does Hulu or YTTV offer the golf channel?
Hulu yes on the golf channel

Man, this thread just got me to spend a decent chunk of today figuring out how I should move away from the comcast internet/cable bundle...

YTTV and various streaming services here. I’ve been pretty happy with YTTV.

Back