What do you normally do after a round of golf?

Depends on what time I play. I like to stay at the course and have a cold beer and maybe something to eat after the round.

After I play, I turn on the heated seats and drive home. Take a nap and then see what the wife wants to do.

It depends. If I am playing as a single and had a not so good round, I would go to the range and work on the shots that gave me problems.
Most often, I would go home and shower.

If I am playing with buddies, we would typically either grab a bite or just a nice cold beer afterwards.

Usually finish with a beer outside on the patio

I try to avoid routines, but most common for me would be going back to work. If I don't have to do that I'll grab a bite with playing partner(s), and I really like to head to golf shops to look at/hit/compare things while course results are still fresh in my mind and my body is tired, but loose.

Race home to hang out with the little dude and wife.... Otherwise hell to pay...

Before him drinks at course, head to eat more drinks.

We play in the morning and are done around lunchtime, so it's lunch and a drink at the club, then head home and take an afternoon nap. Chalk me up as another one who loves afternoon naps!

It really depends for me. Saturday rounds, if I'm playing with friends, I'll typically sit around and have a beer and some wings at the clubhouse for about an hour. Sunday morning I spend with the wife. It's the only day of the week that we really eat any type of proper breakfast and it's just our time to hang out together and drink coffee while I fry bacon and she gets the eggs and toast ready. Do my Sunday rounds are usually late morning/early afternoon. I usually hit the range for a small bucket after my Sunday round. If for nothing else, to ingrain a swing thought or work a kink out before the long, golfless week ahead.

Massage gun STAT. I'm 31 in an 81 y/o's body (2 replaced hips already). So I'm hitting my legs and lower back hard for ~20min. Almost always followed by a warm shower.

Home to the shower and hot tub and an 805 with two fingers of Anejo on the side.

My full 18 hole rounds are almost always in the morning. So after, it's either some breakfast with the guys, pick up some breakfast and bring it home to the lady or go home and make breakfast with her

Put the clubs away, slip off the shoes and put on flip flops.

If there’s a locker room, I’ll go in and shower and put on clean clothes.

Then off to the 19th hole for a beverage and to settle up on bets.

I don’t drink during a round anymore so that first beer afterwards tastes especially good these days.

We don’t sit around the clubhouse. We all head home. Once I get there, it is a cold drink, some ibuprofen and a shower. Then, some stretching and Theragun.

My favorite round is with the grandson, so its ice cream after for sure.
If its with the buds, its beer and settling up after.

Depending on when my round was morning, afternoon or late afternoon. If morning after usually head home and get some stuff done around the house. If afternoon or late afternoon will usually have a drink and eat something.

Usually a beer or 3, some lunch & ease on to the house.

We gather on the patio of the club for a round or two of drinks. Sometimes I'll eat, other times I'll just grab quick take-out on the way home. Do the yardwork one of the two days, followed by an afternoon nap. Typically the other day will be straight to the nap portion of the program:LOL:

my golf game is about 60 miles from my house. Typically I drive home and have a drink when home and text chit to my playing mates

Love to nap after but usually go home and do some grilling with the family

I update my score in The Grint. Then I add an entry in my online journal that I keep just for golf.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I usually end up making fun of how bad @JohnSinVA game was. :ROFLMAO: then maybe get a beer to laugh about it some more ;)

Back