4- UPS Man
5- Mail Man
6- Squirrels
7- FedEx Man
8- School Bus
9- Neighborhood Watch
10- Blue Heron's

Aside from that they love everyone!

My pup Lucy, has no tolerance for the vacuum cleaner at all. She also loves to park at the neighbors, but that is mainly cause she thinks they are coming to visit and she lives people.

#Team441 for the win!!

My oldest dog, Copper doesn't like random noises in the middle of the night while he's sleeping at the foot of my oldest Daughters bed. He also doesn't like the vacuum cleaner, laser dots or the mail man.

My youngest dog, Sassy...she only doesn't like it when Copper has a raw hide to chew on, even if she has her own...she wants his, because it's always better than hers. That's pretty much it with her. She's a terrible watch dog so far, as she'll meet anyone at the door with Ninja like stealthness and no barking, but tail wagging.

My Golden Retriever, long gone, hated men wearing hats. My FIL would come to the door wearing a ball cap and she would try to go through the storm door to get at him. When he took the cap off she was all "roll-on-the-floor-and-pat-me"

Thunder and squirrels.

Hair dryer, Vacuum...pretty much any appliance with a high-pitch motor sound. Oh and cats are a work in progress.

Vacuum is top of the list for Hogan.

My dog hates a lot of things, vacuums, any loud sudden noise, something falling down (can be something as simple as a pillow), the UPS or mail man, thunder, and fireworks

The piano, and only the piano, and only when it's played by someone who isn't very good. I can play the piano and she will howl the whole time, but if my little brother comes over and plays ( and he is like a prodigy or something) she will sit in silence. It's so annoying hah

Buddy hates in descending order:
1) the mailman
2) my neighbors
3) golf clubs--he'll actually attach the putter head if I'm trying to practice in the living room
4) cardboard boxes
5) my feet when I come back in from the porch after tossing something in the recycling bin
6) expensive dog treats. The cheap ones he enjoys very much, the expensive "gourmet" ones? He won't go near them.

My older dog hates any loud noises, besides the kids! Anything that sounds like thunder or a gun shot, he's out!

we have a Sheltie. He's typically pretty even-tempered but the microwave oven makes him nuts. We have a built-in over the stove. AS soon as you touch the handle to open it, he's right there barking & snarling. Just cant get him out of the habit. I don't know if the noise hurts his ears or what but it's pretty annoying to the wife and I. we have to put him outside or downstairs in the basement to get any peace and quiet when we're cooking.

we had a Sheltie before this one. He would go ballistic if you said the word "Taliban." Pretty funny actually. He started doing it out of the blue when we invaded Afghanistan. I was watching the war on the news and mentioned the word and he jumped up out of a sound sleep at my feet and ran to the window barking his head off. The wife and I were like :wtf: but it was great entertainment at parties

My Cane Corso is very even keel, doesn't hate anything living. Although he did have a brief scrap with a raccoon and sent two coyote off running for their lives. But he does hate ice and the recent ice storms here has spooked him really good.

My Lab loves everything and everyone.

My Shiloh Shepherd is the hunter. Any animal on his land, ground hog, rabbit, bird, whatever, he despises. Welcomed guests along with their pets are fine though.

Back