What driver do you have?

i have a 1999 Big Bertha and I need a new driver. I am looking for some new drivers so I can try and find a cheap one I can get one day.
If you tell us a little bit about your swing, we can probably be more helpful. Do you know your swing speed? Your usual shot shape? Does the ball fly high or low? When you make good contact about how far does the ball go? What are your common misses?

Callaway Epic Flash 12* Px Even Flow Green 55 5.5

Mizuno ST190, Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 70, flex stiff.

I have an original Callaway Epic driver that works really well for me.

Cobra King F9, love it!

Cobra F9 and I love it.

2017 M2 D-Type

Ping G400 LST. No complains here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobra F8, inexpensive and loving it.

There's a ton of good drivers out there. Just find one you can control. The distance difference between them is about 5 yds. if you stick with the top brands. I'm currently using a Callaway GBB Epic. Excellent driver. It's a little longer than my 2014 BB but it isn't as good of a fairway finder. I might go back to the old one.

I also heard reports that the Cobra Fly Z driver was a real good one if you can find a used one in good shape.

I'm using a Cobra LTD, pretty decent driver. Wish I didn't have a horrible slice though. Thing rakes when I hit the ball straight.....

Srixon Z785 9.5* with a MRC Tensei CK Pro Orange 70 Stiff shaft. Best Driver I have ever owned.

Ping G400 Max, 9 degree regular shaft.

Ping G400 Max with Fujikura Fuel shaft.

Ping G410 LST 9* with the Alta CB 55 gm SR shaft. I've NEVER had a better performing driver than this one. 7 round with it and all I find is fairways. The Alta CB 55 gm Soft Regular, that's what Ping calls the SR shaft, just fits my style of swing to a tee. Not necessarily longer than my Cleveland Launcher HB 10.5* previous driver but it sure is straight.

Back