What driver release most intrigues you?

Callaway is always top of the list, then the Ping line up. Haven't gotten to hit any of them yet.

I’m curious about the new Wilson Staff D9. At $200 less than a new Titleist, it could be a game changer

Wow, ok, I'll be the first, Taylormade SIM 2 Wanted to see the difference from SIM and vs RapidSpeed and TXG did not let me down. Looks like there is no reason for an upgrade in this cycle of updated drivers. My current SIM is almost identical in distance.

My ponder also......although from what I've seen, the dispersion is tighter on max head and less fade bias possibly?

Callaway is first, then Titleist. The others will get a look, but those two have my interest the most.

We are on the verge of the slew of the releases actually being available to all of us. From the info provided here on the forum, the internet reviews and the hype, which of the new driver releases has you most excited?

Srixon

Mizuno ST either model

Epic Speed or MAX Drivers

Will hit all three

The SIM2.

I think most of the new models we've seen so far interest me TBH. SIM2, Radspeed, EFS are probably the top 3 on my list to try. If i had to bring a 4th in the test center with me, Srixon's line would probably edge out the Ping stuff.

I'm most intrigued by the Epic Speed lineup.
I could see TSi3 making things interesting.
But honestly, my Sim Max is pretty darn safe in the bag right now. I'm hitting fairways at a ridiculous rate and I'm not sacrificing more than a couple yards.

Definitely the RADSPEED.

Or the Epic Speed.

Or Srixon ZX5-7

Will be looking at the Radspeed and Epic release. Will try and hold off in hopes that I might get into an event. Just put the B21 with graphite design tp6s shaft in the bag. It pushed the speedzone into a relief roll . Which I hate to admit. Have shafts for both Callaway and Cobra which is reason enough to limit my search to these companies

Most Intriguing??? Definitely the new Srixon ZX lineup, specifically ZX5. A lot of testers have seen better ball speeds with it and of course better forgiveness. I played Z785 driver 2 years ago and liked it alot so I have no doubt Srixon definitely improved on i

Most excited about?? MY SIM2 custom

My ponder also......although from what I've seen, the dispersion is tighter on max head and less fade bias possibly?

Also they said its slightly more forgiving. With the max out MOI on previous SIM, not sure how much more forgiving it could be and would it be $500 more forgiving? Also I don't care for the carbon bottom with my swing that will be damaged in a few rounds out.

PXG 0211. Closest to my price range along with Tour Edge HL 521. I still can't get too excited about paying $400-$500 for one club, regardless of what they claim it can do.

I think everyone has a couple of top potential performers at the top of the list, for me I'd probably look at the Mizuno and see what its all about.

The Mizuno and the Callaway drivers.

We are on the verge of the slew of the releases actually being available to all of us. From the info provided here on the forum, the internet reviews and the hype, which of the new driver releases has you most excited?
I am SO into the huge discounts being offered on a (new) Ping G400 driver that I bought one!

Trailing Edge Technology. It rarely fails, and if it does, you haven't been paying attention.

I am SO into the huge discounts being offered on a (new) Ping G400 driver that I bought one!

Trailing Edge Technology. It rarely fails, and if it does, you haven't been paying attention.
I haven’t seen any of the 425 releases, but I still think the G400 may be the best driver PING ever offered.

Callaway and Cobra are at the top but most of the others will get swings as well. Great options this cycle.

SIM2.....or RadSpeed. Everything else seems fairly vanilla.

RAD Speed for me!! I am thinking the RAD D will be for me since it is draw biased, but want to hit all of them first.

The Epic Max LS.

I’m intrigued from hearing it isn’t all that low spin and there is an option for a 12° version. I would expected a more high launch mid spin with a slight fade bias and that sounds like what I am looking for as someone who fights low spin and a left ball flight.

I think the story on the Srixon driver is a good one. If not for the Morgan Cup and RAD Speed this year I'd be having a hard look

RADSpeed standard and XB, first and foremost. Then, it's probably a toss-up between the new Epic Speed line and the TSi. I've owned the last 3 Callaway drivers so I have an affinity for them. My best golf was with a 975 and a 905, so Titleist is generally always in the back of my mind.

Hearing the guys speak the other day about the new Callaway releases and their moi was quite interesting. The Tour Edge guy spoke also of their high moi.....But Tour Edge was saying they have hit 5000 and that's great for their price point....meantime Callaway was saying 9000.......Holy Camollie.....9000. That's gonna get a few swings in the hitting bay.

Back