What Gets You Excited About Golf in 2022?

First and foremost I look forward to seeing all the golf bums again and getting back into golf action. After that I have my sights set on playing more tournaments this year. In addition to mens league, I will play 3-4 pro-ams and our course championship again. New this year for me will be one of the state mid-ams (mid or senior) and a pga event called the Gallatin Open. For my schedule, that will keep me busy.

And if I can get lucky and join a THP experience, I will dance with joy. As always, I will toss my name in the hat for ones where I can make the dates. 🥰

I have high hopes too for improving the game. I had the same thinking for last year and watched my hc climb up a bit. I need keep my expectations realistic I suppose. Darn golf. 🤪

I think for me, I'm most excited to meet more THPers.
I was lucky enough to meet and play golf with 4 THPers last year, and 1 more who I hadn't met this year.
I'm already in an experience in April, so that's at least a dozen more that I've never met - and if this GA/NC/SC gathering works out, I'll get to play with a bunch more. Hoping to top 20 new THPers this year.

I'm pretty pumped about that.

Excited in general, new irons in the bag, new electric cart. Ya it is going to be a good year.

For me in my 42nd year of life I get most excited about playing with friends and competition. I love to travel and have golf weekends too. I am super excited about my annual golf trip and like every year I really want to do another THP experience. Losing the Morgan Cup last year stung a bit so I really want to try my hand at a competitive event again and be on the winning team. Sounds like with The Morgan Cup, The Victory Cup, The Granddaddy, and The Budget Championship and possibly so much more...(@JB tease) there will be plenty of opportunities.

Definitely the anticipation of improving but most important just being outside and being able to play golf. I was bit hard by the bug this past summer and it hasn’t left
Awesome, enjoy the rounds in 2022!

First and foremost I look forward to seeing all the golf bums again and getting back into golf action. After that I have my sights set on playing more tournaments this year. In addition to mens league, I will play 3-4 pro-ams and our course championship again. New this year for me will be one of the state mid-ams (mid or senior) and a pga event called the Gallatin Open. For my schedule, that will keep me busy.

And if I can get lucky and join a THP experience, I will dance with joy. As always, I will toss my name in the hat for ones where I can make the dates. 🥰

I have high hopes too for improving the game. I had the same thinking for last year and watched my hc climb up a bit. I need keep my expectations realistic I suppose. Darn golf. 🤪
Yes, lots of competitive golf! Best of luck this year!

I think for me, I'm most excited to meet more THPers.
I was lucky enough to meet and play golf with 4 THPers last year, and 1 more who I hadn't met this year.
I'm already in an experience in April, so that's at least a dozen more that I've never met - and if this GA/NC/SC gathering works out, I'll get to play with a bunch more. Hoping to top 20 new THPers this year.

I'm pretty pumped about that.
That's great, lots of opportunities in front of you this year! Keep it up!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I've been wanting to get back to play my home course. I haven't played it in 15 years or so. Grew up playing it, but every time we're home now it's for something, and I just haven't found the time.
Thank you!

I hope next time you go back home, you're able to have the time to play your course and enjoy it!

Excited in general, new irons in the bag, new electric cart. Ya it is going to be a good year.
I'd be excited with those new toys as well! Enjoy them, and the golf, in 2022!

For me in my 42nd year of life I get most excited about playing with friends and competition. I love to travel and have golf weekends too. I am super excited about my annual golf trip and like every year I really want to do another THP experience. Losing the Morgan Cup last year stung a bit so I really want to try my hand at a competitive event again and be on the winning team. Sounds like with The Morgan Cup, The Victory Cup, The Granddaddy, and The Budget Championship and possibly so much more...(@JB tease) there will be plenty of opportunities.
Definitely a lot of opportunities out there for Experiences this year. I enjoyed following you in the MC, and would love to follow you along on another adventure!

I'm excited to try the new Motocaddy M7 I ordered. Think it will be fun to play and walk with a remote control bag!

As for my game, I'd like to maintain a low cap if possible. Play in some AM events etc.. Hopefully get into a fun THP event.

I'm excited to try the new Motocaddy M7 I ordered. Think it will be fun to play and walk with a remote control bag!

As for my game, I'd like to maintain a low cap if possible. Play in some AM events etc.. Hopefully get into a fun THP event.
Definitely interested to see how the Motocaddy works out. Best of luck with the game in 2022!

Experiences for sure, whether they are THP events or just jumping on the Internet and seeing where and what it cost.

The latter absolutely makes you appreciate the value THP experiences bring. World class golf at some unreal places you’ve either heard of or wish you knew of, and it’s always within a budget that works.

Playing more!
I have a couple of trips lined up, plus I joined a travelling league on Saturday mornings..... Very much looking forward to it.

I'm excited to build on the distance & consistency gains I had in 2021.

I'm excited to see my son figuring things out and playing better, and playing more rounds with him. Only a few years left with him before he's off to college.

Joining a course after a 4 year break. Should lead to a lot more golf and practice on 2 great courses.
Excited with where my game is headed. In the process of changing my grip and it is showing very promising results so far. With that, along with a lot of practice and more rounds this year, I think I can reach new heights.
I'm always excited by the new releases. This year I love the drivers and irons that are out/coming.
The THP schedule looks ridiculous. Hoping to get into an experience.
Will be taking my daughters out onto the course for the first time this year and can't wait for that.

New clubs and cart ✅
Humidor stocked up ✅
Some phone numbers of guys I played with casually last year that were good dudes to spend 4 hours with ✅
Guys I golf with regularly that make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts? ✅
Maybe link up with some AB THP’ers? ✅
New perspective and goal ✅
Get my oldest out for his first round with dad? ✅
Entering my name in for an Experience? ✅
Future looks bright boys and girls. All the best to you all, I am very excited to see some on-course photos of some smiling faces and people enjoying their time.

Release Season and Coaching Season.

Playing more!
I have a couple of trips lined up, plus I joined a travelling league on Saturday mornings..... Very much looking forward to it.
Enjoy the trips! And if you ever need a playing partner, let me know, I'd be happy to tee it up with you in 2022!

Back