What Gets You Excited About Golf in 2022?

Playing with more THPers whether it’s with some of the guys in my area or at an Experience.

Experiences for sure, whether they are THP events or just jumping on the Internet and seeing where and what it cost.

The latter absolutely makes you appreciate the value THP experiences bring. World class golf at some unreal places you’ve either heard of or wish you knew of, and it’s always within a budget that works.
This! My list of courses I want to play, and states I want to play in, continues to grow with each THP Experience course announcement

I'm excited to build on the distance & consistency gains I had in 2021.

I'm excited to see my son figuring things out and playing better, and playing more rounds with him. Only a few years left with him before he's off to college.
Soak it in! Hope you enjoy your rounds with him this year!

Joining a course after a 4 year break. Should lead to a lot more golf and practice on 2 great courses.
Excited with where my game is headed. In the process of changing my grip and it is showing very promising results so far. With that, along with a lot of practice and more rounds this year, I think I can reach new heights.
I'm always excited by the new releases. This year I love the drivers and irons that are out/coming.
The THP schedule looks ridiculous. Hoping to get into an experience.
Will be taking my daughters out onto the course for the first time this year and can't wait for that.
Lots to be excited about, that's awesome. Best of luck getting those scores down! And enjoy the time on the course with your girls. I take my boys out, and my 4 y.o daughter keeps asking to go on a date to the golf course, so 2022 might be the year I get her out too. Just need to find some LH little kids clubs!

New clubs and cart ✅
Humidor stocked up ✅
Some phone numbers of guys I played with casually last year that were good dudes to spend 4 hours with ✅
Guys I golf with regularly that make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts? ✅
Maybe link up with some AB THP’ers? ✅
New perspective and goal ✅
Get my oldest out for his first round with dad? ✅
Entering my name in for an Experience? ✅
Future looks bright boys and girls. All the best to you all, I am very excited to see some on-course photos of some smiling faces and people enjoying their time.
Looks like you have your plans in order! Enjoy!

Release Season and Coaching Season.
Coaching season, always was a busy crazy time, but so rewarding. Best of luck to you and your team this year as you look to build upon last year's successes!

The prospect of playing more. Got a membership and will be there every opportunity I get. I feel like the main thing holding me back is just the amount of reps.
I'm here on this as well, not a membership but joining my local men's league & the aim is 2 games per week, 9 or 18 each.
Plus an entire bag move to graphite.

Really hope to be a part of a THP Experience this year. With all the opportunities and spots open, hoping my name gets drawn.

Also excited to take the knowledge I've learned on THP and transfer that into my game and equipment. I will be getting new irons this year... now just to decide what to get after all the releases come out.

Getting to play on the indoor Mevo plus sim that I bought myself as a Christmas present. The fact that it came with 5 courses was a major selling point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm excited to make a major swing change (deeper hip turn on the backswing with no lateral move off the ball, then re-centering and "falling" into my left side). I'm hoping that'll bring some much needed consistency to my ball-striking.

The possibilities of being a lucky member of a THP experience is always at the top of the hopes and dreams list.
Then I find out about a wedding we have to travel to Big Sur to attend. Pebble is just to close to turn down on that trip. Was given the wife’s blessing to play Pebble on that trip.

I thoroughly enjoy playing with my golf group every Sunday. I have been with them for 2.5 years and it really refueled my passion for the game. My dad is also playing a bit more as of late, so I always look forward to golfing with him.

The chance at my first THP is always exciting! Though I do not have a club membership, I hoping to play more as my new work schedule is more open and we are (as much as we can) figuring out how to balance life with a 5+ month old

The progression of my game getting better. My goal is 5-6 for the cap. I need to be way more consistent for that to happen. That wont be an easy goal in anyway but ill do the work to get there. I really want to get into a THP event this year i am having withdrawals! Maybe a few other golf trips also if work allows.

I'm here on this as well, not a membership but joining my local men's league & the aim is 2 games per week, 9 or 18 each.
Plus an entire bag move to graphite.
Hopefully that move to graphite pays off with the more golf you'll be playing! Have fun!

Three practice sessions a week, committed.
Not playing like a doofus.
Playing with my Son.
Playing with THPers.
Minus the 3 practice sessions a week, the other items are on my list too. Excited to see you get your little guy on the course more, and remember, there are lots of great THPers in NE Ohio to play with ;)

Really hope to be a part of a THP Experience this year. With all the opportunities and spots open, hoping my name gets drawn.

Also excited to take the knowledge I've learned on THP and transfer that into my game and equipment. I will be getting new irons this year... now just to decide what to get after all the releases come out.
Best of luck getting into an event this year. Like you said, lots of amazing opportunities. Excited to see which irons you move to, any brands on your short list, before releases come out?

Getting to play on the indoor Mevo plus sim that I bought myself as a Christmas present. The fact that it came with 5 courses was a major selling point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm jealous. What I would do to be able to walk over to my SIM and play a quick round... Enjoy it for me!

I'm excited to make a major swing change (deeper hip turn on the backswing with no lateral move off the ball, then re-centering and "falling" into my left side). I'm hoping that'll bring some much needed consistency to my ball-striking.
Best of luck during this journey! I always have more fun when my swing, and the results, are consistent. I don't need any crazy distance gains, but more consistency.

The possibilities of being a lucky member of a THP experience is always at the top of the hopes and dreams list.
Then I find out about a wedding we have to travel to Big Sur to attend. Pebble is just to close to turn down on that trip. Was given the wife’s blessing to play Pebble on that trip.
Even if you don't make it into an event this year, sounds like a fantastic trip is already taking shape! Can't wait to hear about it!

I thoroughly enjoy playing with my golf group every Sunday. I have been with them for 2.5 years and it really refueled my passion for the game. My dad is also playing a bit more as of late, so I always look forward to golfing with him.
Great stuff. Always nice to have a great group to get out with. Add in rounds with your dad, and it seems like 2022 is shaping up well for you!

The chance at my first THP is always exciting! Though I do not have a club membership, I hoping to play more as my new work schedule is more open and we are (as much as we can) figuring out how to balance life with a 5+ month old
First of all, congrats on the little one! Exciting and fun times during the 1 year. Can be challenging, but it'll be worth it! Good luck getting into an event, and enjoy more rounds in 2022!

Back