What Gets You Excited About Golf in 2022?

The progression of my game getting better. My goal is 5-6 for the cap. I need to be way more consistent for that to happen. That wont be an easy goal in anyway but ill do the work to get there. I really want to get into a THP event this year i am having withdrawals! Maybe a few other golf trips also if work allows.
I like having a goal to work towards, makes me focus more on how I can achieve that goal. Best of luck, and may the odds be in your favor on an event this year! Lots of great ones!

First of all, congrats on the little one! Exciting and fun times during the 1 year. Can be challenging, but it'll be worth it! Good luck getting into an event, and enjoy more rounds in 2022!
Thank you sir! Definitely been a lot of adjustments and mostly learning how to be adaptable. Worth it is an extreme understatement! Going to be a good year

I like having a goal to work towards, makes me focus more on how I can achieve that goal. Best of luck, and may the odds be in your favor on an event this year! Lots of great ones!

I like the goals also and i really like the practice and the learning aspect. My practice is getting much more focused instead of just hitting ball after ball with no purpose.

I like the goals also and i really like the practice and the learning aspect. My practice is getting much more focused instead of just hitting ball after ball with no purpose.
That's what I tried to do last year, focus my practice. Instead of hitting away on a large bucket, get a small or medium, be focused on something that needs work. Then, take more time on the short game and putting greens.

I mean with the wrap around season down here in Florida I can't say I am ultimately excited for anything more than I was in 2021...outside of new equipment & more golf. Add in the 2022 THP Experience calendar!

I mean with the wrap around season down here in Florida I can't say I am ultimately excited for anything more than I was in 2021...outside of new equipment & more golf. Add in the 2022 THP Experience calendar!
Ya ya, don't remind me...

All joking aside, I do hope you enjoy it! You haven't been down there too long, have you been playing a variety of courses, sticking to a few? Plans to play more of them in 2022?

New gear always gets me excited. Lessons coming, some golf travel this year and a certain THP Event. 2022 is going to be a great golf year!

Ya ya, don't remind me...

All joking aside, I do hope you enjoy it! You haven't been down there too long, have you been playing a variety of courses, sticking to a few? Plans to play more of them in 2022?
Yeah I love having the opportunity to play golf year round. Typically we stay in the general area, but on occasion I do venture out to play new courses.

New gear always gets me excited. Lessons coming, some golf travel this year and a certain THP Event. 2022 is going to be a great golf year!
Just need to find some people who want to follow you down to MS now :p.

Looking forward to following you along another MC Experience. Best of luck, and enjoy the journey!

A couple reasons:
-New gear that was fitted for me
-THP in general always keeps me excited about golf
-The game itself. I fell for this game hard when I first found it. And I've fallen even harder since then. I get excited every single day about talking about it or playing it. Especially in the summer months.
-A few trips planned and especially one to see the #FunForEveryone Grandaddy team again.

Can't wait for this year!

A couple reasons:
-New gear that was fitted for me
-THP in general always keeps me excited about golf
-The game itself. I fell for this game hard when I first found it. And I've fallen even harder since then. I get excited every single day about talking about it or playing it. Especially in the summer months.
-A few trips planned and especially one to see the #FunForEveryone Grandaddy team again.

Can't wait for this year!
Lots to be excited about, especially as the gear starts rolling in, and you get to take it out on course! Excited to keep following you along!

Best of luck getting into an event this year. Like you said, lots of amazing opportunities. Excited to see which irons you move to, any brands on your short list, before releases come out?
Callaways - probably the Apex pros, Mizzy’s 223, Cobra line up

if I could collect all of them, I’d probably still want new ones.

I get it. Definitely always love seeing the iron releases. Those are all great brands that I'd happily game!

Also forgot to mention, I'm excited about playing in more tournaments this year. Soccer kept me way too busy last year to play in anything but this year, I'm all in with tourneys. Even if I'm back at soccer, I'm planning around it better this time

Going out, smacking the ball, laughing at myself and friends.

17 rounds 15 days Scotland August.....

Also forgot to mention, I'm excited about playing in more tournaments this year. Soccer kept me way too busy last year to play in anything but this year, I'm all in with tourneys. Even if I'm back at soccer, I'm planning around it better this time
You play in men's league soccer, or something else?

Being a part of the Rivalry is the big one. That'll be an insane amount of fun. But I just started golfing in July/August so I'm mostly excited to improve and play more. My goal is lofty as I'm nowhere near but I'd like to shoot under 90 by the end of the year.

Being a part of the Rivalry is the big one. That'll be an insane amount of fun. But I just started golfing in July/August so I'm mostly excited to improve and play more. My goal is lofty as I'm nowhere near but I'd like to shoot under 90 by the end of the year.
Just keep playing more, and I think you'll see your scores come down! Enjoy the process, and best of luck with the journey!

For me it's golf with THPers, it's been far too long, and needs to happen in 2022!

Not a bad choice in that list.

After another 5-6 month lockdown winter, will be climbing the walls come spring so with new wedges incoming and a new UW plus a new electric cart I am pretty’s excited from the equipment side.

Most of all I get excited each spring in getting reacquainted with the 20 or so fellas in our regular Friday- Sunday firesomes. Keep in touch with most of them but nothing better than being outside in the warmth with good friends enjoying the game we all love.

After another 5-6 month lockdown winter, will be climbing the walls come spring so with new wedges incoming and a new UW plus a new electric cart I am pretty’s excited from the equipment side.

Most of all I get excited each spring in getting reacquainted with the 20 or so fellas in our regular Friday- Sunday firesomes. Keep in touch with most of them but nothing better than being outside in the warmth with good friends enjoying the game we all love.
It is better seeing friends on the course, I can agree with that!

Back