What golf items did you get for Christmas 2020 Thread!

I don't need much in the way of golf stuff right now, but I got a new pitch mark repair tool. Just like this, but with the AZ flag ball marker instead of TX:

divot.png

3C008313-61F0-4284-ABFF-2378CEFECE5E.jpeg
I know this should be on the other thread

My daughter was aching to open a gift tonight so we all opened one. My wife got me a double dozen Kirkland v2.0 balls. It’s the first time she’s ever got me balls that I would have bought myself...actually almost bought some yesterday.

Grandfather got a Callaway Mack Daddy CB wedge. He was so excited about it! Loved seeing it

Mav Max 12 degree driver and heavenwood. Plus some supersoft balls. Also bought my 8yo his first set of clubs. I think I’m more excited than he is. Also gave my old man a (used) Set of clubs from a buddy of mine, only a couple of years old, to bring him into the present day lol.

60/6 degree wedge, Cleveland milled putter, towel, and 24 pack Calloway Super Hot balls.

Update: And I joined the Albatross Club 😎

I see the Hawkeye, are you from Iowa?
Yes, originally. Born in Algona, raised in Forest City, and lived in Okoboji and Waukee. Been in Phoenix for over a decade now. Have to give a shout-out to my buddy @tucsoncacti for turning me on to the site and igniting my excitement for golf after damn near 20 years off...

I’ll find out tomorrow

Hoping I have enough posts to qualify for the Dantonio Banderas Speedzone Driver contest, I think it could revolutionize my 2020 game
Oh you made my night with this.
Fantastic post!

Yes, originally. Born in Algona, raised in Forest City, and lived in Okoboji and Waukee. Been in Phoenix for over a decade now. Have to give a shout-out to my buddy @tucsoncacti for turning me on to the site and igniting my excitement for golf after damn near 20 years off...
Bowtiepower is that like chevy power?

Exactly. Grabbed this screen name for my email in 1997, and kept it as I joined other forums over the years, lol.

What golf stuff did I get for Christmas, well my wife said I could order the hybrid I wanted so a Callaway b21 4 hybrid will be on its way soon. That will complete the top end of my bag overhaul.

I grew up in Windom, MN just on the other side of the border and spent a lot of time in Okoboji. Played at Brooks a ton as a junior golfer and high schooler.

All I know so far is my wife got me a Travis Mathew hat that I accidently opened up. I'm not expecting anything else though since we were only doing stocking stuffers.

I’ll find out tomorrow

Hoping I have enough posts to qualify for the Dantonio Banderas Speedzone Driver contest, I think it could revolutionize my 2020 game

Oh for damn sure! You should probably get at least 2.

Back