What golf items did you get for Christmas 2020 Thread!

A Judy Rankin Ram 3 wood converted into a bottle opener. Wasn’t on my wish list but it’s pretty cool.
0446AC3B-7862-4D71-A0FD-8694A86FD478.jpeg9040E717-F72C-4CB7-B40E-D0F12706FEE0.jpeg6E3937C5-C50E-42AA-90FC-072685B05DE4.jpeg

My wife is getting lazy...she just said I’m tired of wrapping gifts. Handed me two Travis Mathew hats and a Cuater belt. 😍

Received a Golf town gift card. A TS3 also ended up under the tree. Thanks Santa

I grew up in Windom, MN just on the other side of the border and spent a lot of time in Okoboji. Played at Brooks a ton as a junior golfer and high schooler.
That's the other thing @Bowtiepower00 and I have in common. Although I was raised in Denver, I lived in Spencer Iowa for 6 years. I really miss it up there. I've adopted Iowa as my home state. Amazing people there.

I don't need much in the way of golf stuff right now, but I got a new pitch mark repair tool. Just like this, but with the AZ flag ball marker instead of TX:

View attachment 8983366
These are great tools! Work very well and don't jab your leg when in the pocket!

These are great tools! Work very well and don't jab your leg when in the pocket!
I got tired of leg and finger jabs from in my pocket! :LOL: It'll also help keep my grips dry when I set my clubs down, can use it as a club rest.

I got tired of leg and finger jabs from in my pocket! :LOL: It'll also help keep my grips dry when I set my clubs down, can use it as a club rest.
That's exactly what I do too!!

Boom.

IMG_20201225_085729.jpg

3 dozen Z Star XV, new glove, some tees, 2 snazzy looking Greg Normal polos

A gift card to my local store. The fun part will be deciding what to put it towards with all these new releases coming

Zip Navigator AT. So far only able to play with it in the driveway. The good news is that two days of warm rain has eliminated 12 inches of snow from last week. The bad news is that I'm scheduled for carpal tunnel release surgery on my wrist Monday morning! Lol, no biggie, I'll be swinging a club in no time....and walking with a caddy! and riding my Harley without my hand going numb!

Merry Christmas everyone~

Wife blessed me with a puttout mat, eye line putting training aid, shadow box for my collection of ball markers and Kirkland v2.0 golf balls.

Just a ton of Travis Mathew stuff, some sweet articles! Two dozen Bridgestone Tour RXS & while I didn’t receive a membership the wife said she wanted me to have input on which one! Green light!!!

A sweet Puma Pullover for colder temps and two rounds at a nice course that I have never played.

Just a ton of Travis Mathew stuff, some sweet articles! Two dozen Bridgestone Tour RXS & while I didn’t receive a membership the wife said she wanted me to have input on which one! Green light!!!
damn dude, nice haul!!!

Fam got me two CloudSpun crewneck shirts (which means I finally get to buy the rest of them :ROFLMAO:).

Not a ton of golf stuff this year. Mostly just gifts for the kiddo and wife.
I’ve still not had the chance to be acquainted with Cloudspun just yet.

I’ve still not had the chance to be acquainted with Cloudspun just yet.
Sadly you are not alone in that regard. That must change in 2021.

Fam got me two CloudSpun crewneck shirts (which means I finally get to buy the rest of them :ROFLMAO:).

Not a ton of golf stuff this year. Mostly just gifts for the kiddo and wife.

Sorry you had such a disappointing Christmas. I mean, no joggers? Sigh. :D ;):p:p:p

So far golf related items that I got, the Chicago Players Pass to play at courses around the area, a hitting net and hitting mat. The net and mat were presents to myself from my Christmas bonus.

Back