What golf items did you get for Christmas 2020 Thread!

One dozen Pro V 1s

Got a couple dozen golf Titleist golf balls a bag of epoch tees and a freaking Callaway Super Hybrid..... my son did a little web page snooping and saw things I was looking at!

Sorry you had such a disappointing Christmas. I mean, no joggers? Sigh. :D ;):p:p:p
hahahaha, there is no chance my wife would buy and/or expect me to want joggers for Christmas.

Fortunately this year was mostly about them. I was able to lay low enough to do mostly giving.

Cart mittens, knit hat, a couple 1/4zip sweaters, long sleeve golf shirt and 2 new wedges.

Putt-Out Trainer.

A house with a 27'x21' room with 9+' ceilings and acres outside for short game practice.

A couple of pairs of IZOD Swingflex Classic-Fit Stretch Performance Golf Pants and a 1/2 zip pullover (I forgot the brand and not wanting to get up to go look) from my wife. We're doing Christmas with my parents tomorrow and expecting I might get another pullover or some Tour B RX balls from them.

I've decided I want to extend my golf season and actually golf when it's too cool for shorts, so the pullover and pants were a great gift.

Nothing, and I’m eternally grateful. They finally listened to me, no more bad golf balls from good intentions.

I received a day of peace and quiet - Christmas gathering cancelled when my nephew's SO was tested positive and he and she had been around my sister's home. She got it ... from her Dad.

Golf stuff? they know better than to buy me any golf items. I'm one of those guys where they don't buy me anything other than gift certificates to Starbucks... lol .. and only because the green-eyed lady is sometimes convenient.

Nothing, and I’m eternally grateful. They finally listened to me, no more bad golf balls from good intentions.
That's why I was shocked to see my wife & daughter got me a box of prov1.

image.jpg
got a bag boy pushcart. I want to walk more in 2021.

Exchanged gifts with my golfing buddy and got a range card, 49ers putter cover, and some golf balls

got no golf stuff and nothing even remotely close to a chicago. ;)

3 doz Q-Star Tour Yellow golf balls, Waggle Golf Turtle Bay 1/4 zip & hat, Caddydaddy Claw glove!
F95DCC3C-00D4-486A-95D9-0D9D6A46BCDB.jpeg

Zero zip zilch nada. And that's exactly how I wanted it to be.

I'm sure it's true for other diehards, but the only thing worse than not getting something is getting something from someone who clearly doesn't understand your sport/interest/hobby. It might sound ungrateful, but I'd rather get nothing than something that I'll never ever use.

Puma Cloudspun henley and a Travis Mathew 1/4 zip. Couldn’t be happier!

Zero sad times..
2021 we have hope!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

My wife crushed it, again... She knows my love of The Masters and Jack Nicklaus.

She put this frame together which includes postcards and an actual spectator book from the '63 Masters (Jack's first). She also found this shadow box with Augusta patches through the years. The frame has buttons in the corners that are from the jacket of the member the patches came from. so cool and I'll cherish these for ever.

Attachments

• ANGC.jpg
    ANGC.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1
  • ANGC1.jpg
    ANGC1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1
  • ANGC2.jpg
    ANGC2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 1
  • ANGC3.jpg
    ANGC3.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1
  • ANGC4.jpg
    ANGC4.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 2
  • ANGC6.jpg
    ANGC6.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 2
  • ANGC7.jpg
    ANGC7.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 2
Wife surprised me with a black lab headcover in memory of our late pup Wyoming. Also got a couple polls and a pair of loudmouth shorts (thanks Mom :LOL:)
2B511E63-3A1F-4705-8562-F0CC59902111.jpegE44CC4D9-F8EC-4A00-99D3-A6938FEF15D9.jpeg77FD7DE5-6BF2-47C5-B9BE-2752C28EB1B8.jpeg

Back