What golf items did you get for Christmas 2020 Thread!

Do 2Undr boxer briefs count? 🤣

Haven’t done most of my gifts yet but not expecting much golf stuff. Did get a Topgolf gift card which will be some cold weather fun. Have some money saved up from my birthday and potentially christmas that I’m trying to figure out what to do with. A lot rides on the fantasy football results!

Santa was kind to me
B7EFED97-CD8A-42F2-A010-B759323CF7F1.jpeg

The only golf related item is a cheque from my grandmother.

Turns out my late grandfather's sister passed away, and the inheritance came to my grandma. Split 5 ways amongst the grandchildren.

Enough for an event and airfare (cough cough come on Mizuno Experience), with a bunch leftover to spend on a trip with the family.

Dozen balls
Got Cindy a complete women's set. Callaway Strata but being returned since they are to long and getting Wilson Profile now.

1FE6C73E-6006-4A70-B370-DB67BB8850A1.jpeg

Wife thought she bought me a dozen ProV1Xs turns out someone in Target put Cut Blue golf balls in the box instead....She felt so bad but we will be returning those and getting our money back
Wow your target has Prov1’s let alone Cut balls ?

around here it’s usually 2-3 old generation callaway and Bridgestone balls. And usually just surlyns.

Lots of Travis Mathew and Cuater socks, hats and accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow your target has Prov1’s let alone Cut balls ?

around here it’s usually 2-3 old generation callaway and Bridgestone balls. And usually just surlyns.
yeah I was surprised too. I asked her where she got them and she said Target. Lesson has been learned haha only buy golf stuff from a golf store.

17* super hybo
2 dz AVX
box of tees
Callaway hat (is this a sign?)

Speedzone 4i with Catalyst shaft and a 60* MIM wedge. Dozen QStars.

I got this Vessel bag from my wife. Seemed the factory head covers were out of place. So...8E5244DF-3205-4C1A-AD89-0EE8066133D0.jpegAE492972-447A-4D51-AE4F-A06B794320D3.jpeg

Some amazing gifts!

A Walter Hagen golf polo and a gift card to GG/Dick's. I got my wife a 56 degree Titleist Vokey wedge. She can't wait to try it out.

I got a Callaway divot tool and a scrubber brush to put on my bag.

I bought myself a dozen Vice Pro balls and I got my son a US Kids Yard Club.

A lot of nice golf items on here. So far I see 2 Swing Caddie SC200s, hope both of you get as much use and enjoyment out of it as I do mine. Try the Approach mode and let Swing Caddie give you a random wedge yardage and you try to get it close. It will score you from to 10 with each shot for ten shots. Goal is 100 points, so far I haven't even come close.

Some reading material, and done cool custome wood burned golf tees. Dad Est. 2010 and 2016 are the coolest

882B899C-1816-4851-9295-15B1815DC055.jpeg
6B4C29F6-35E5-4979-88A1-BB290AEC7BD5.jpeg

Back