What golf related items did Santa bring you?

CanaryKid

Reaction score
Handicap
I got a puttout mat. Looking forward to using it.

What did you get?

rangefinder

Big Max Golf Aqua Sport 2 Golf Cart Bag

Orange whip. I'm excited to use it.

3 dozen Srixon QST balls, Blue Birdie Spider HeadCover, and gift cards for golf at two local courses.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Exotics EXS hybrid # 4, and a gift card from Dicks. She also threw in a novelty 4 way stretch golf shirt.

IMG_4311.JPG 1577404501649.png

A couple of really nice golf shirts an early Christmas present of a putting practice mat and a golf cart seat cover.Christmas 2019.jpgCart seat cover.jpg

A dozen Callaway Chrome Soft X balls.

I got a dozen Pro V1x 's.

SM7 52* wedge & Footjoy Rain jacket, Titleist towel

Some pretty cool Peter Miller stuff, jacket, polo, vest & a couple of 1/4 zips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dozen Chrome Softs, CSX TT's, some golfnow gift cards, some other golf company gift card, a Callaway giftcard, and a putting mat.

I know people like seeing people with hard gifts but man... Gift cards are the way to go. Let me wait for a deal and jump on that and it's like the best gift ever haha

Wife bought the Rovic RV2L off my wish list and I picked up a (long discontinued) Oakley Metal Works Switch Blade Divot Tool. This thing is overkill for a divot tool, but cool as hell.

1577463874162.png1577463886484.png

My wife got me a couple dozen balls. I really try to steer people away from golf related gifts. Nobody that buys me gifts knows anything about golf, so they’re usually pretty bad.

A puttout.
one of those wrist hinge things, was curious.
biodegradable tees.
toursticks(already have two but saw a drill setup that requires four.)
air pods(Ive never been much of a range guy so I decided I'm going to start hitting it more and listen to jazz music).
Then with a bunch of gift cards I just purchased a bettinardi studio stock 3.

Last edited:
So, i got nothing golf related. BUT, my son graduated from West Virginia last week. That means no more tuition, rent, food, and other expenses. Job interview in TSUN next week. If he gets it, that means more money for the golf stuff i want! Thats is kid #2 done with college and unless someone knocks on my door and says,”hi dad” i am done! Club membership? Clubs? The list will be long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An 8 pcs. set of Epic Forged clubs and an Odyssey Bird of Prey putter.

So, i got nothing golf related. BUT, my son graduated from West Virginia last week. That means no more tuition, rent, food, and other expenses. Job interview in TSUN next week. If he gets it, that means more money for the golf stuff i want! Thats is kid #2 done with college and unless someone knocks on my door and says,”hi dad” i am done! Club membership? Clubs? The list will be long.

Congrats! I am on the other end of that spectrum. I have one going into HS next year and one going into middle school. I figure I have about 3 years of serious playing before I hit the "no more trips, no more new clubs" zone. o_O:D

For golf stuff got an Epic Flash 3wood, pair of gunmetal Jordan ADG shoes, Travis Matthew shirt, and a hitting net from my daughter and a ball retrieval tool.

Visited more family today and got another GG gift card. May save this one till I really need something.

Santa was kind:

I got a Taylormade TP Red Ardmore Centre Shaft putter, a Garmin Approach G10 rangefinder and a new golf shirt.
Since Xmas I have been hitting a demo set of Mizuno Forged irons ( 4 - GW ). I am really... really liking these irons, so it looks like a late gift to myself as I think I'll be keeping these in the bag.

We got it before Christmas, but we bought an electric Powakaddy trolley between us

Other than that, the only other thing that was remotely golf-related was a map of the UK which shows the top courses and you scratch the name off (like a scratchcard) once you have played the courses - as it stands, I can scratch a few off already, but there will be plenty left to aim for
Hoping I can get a frame that it will fit in so that I can put it up on the wall somewhere

Back