What Golf Related Stuff Do You Collect?

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
I've seen people all over these forums who collect anything and everything that is golf related. Being a newbie here I've just started my collections. One would be centershafted putters and the other Bettinardi putter head covers. So what do you guys collect that goes up on a shelf and gathers dust? :LOL:

I've got a few putter covers, i don't display them or anything, but it is fun to switch it up on the course every now and then

It’s random mostly. I like pin flags from awesome courses I have played. That is a must for any THP event. I also will grab one of those from any PGA events I attend. Same goes for course logo balls and I do have a few Truvis. I tend to do the same things with ball markers as well. Unfortunately right now I don’t really have a solid place to display my collection. Once I redo my basement and get my third bedroom straightened out for the kids, I will probably set up another office in my basement like I used to have.

Logo golf balls from courses I've played over the years.
I also have an obsession with Titleist hats. I have every color in the rainbow & it always has to match my outfit in some way. Not sure if it's really a collection though :sneaky:

Either golf balls with the course logo, or ball markers, sometimes both. A lot of it depends on the connection of the course to me, whether it's a vacation, special golfing event, THP Experience, or another reason for playing there. I have a case that's now in the corner of my basement that's nice to just bring up and look at the courses I've collected from, nice memories!

Ball markers, Tees, some artwork, golf stickers for the beer fridge and select autographs. I have a few nice personalized autographed items with no interest of selling them: they’re just for me to look at and display. I’m fortunate enough to have space for a golf room so it’s a cool hangout at the end of the day or a weekend and having this stuff in there is a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putter Covers
Ball Markers
Score Cards

I usually grab a ball marker from whatever course I play. Don't really collect anything specific though.

I’m not really a collector but I have accumulated a small collection of custom putter covers. And for some reason I’ve amassed 12 pairs of golf shoes. I don’t know why since I only wear 3 pairs of them

Ball markers. I have a bunch of them in my THP Ogio pouch I take to the course with me. I love picking one out before the round.

Course logo balls. Always make it a point to grab one before the round if it's a course I haven't played before. They go straight in my bag until I get home to put them in the display case (just started my fourth case last year).

I collect logo balls and old clubs like wooden shaft irons, etc. I basically re-purpose them for décor around the house.

TB Golf.jpg

Attachments

• TB Golf.jpg
    TB Golf.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 3
I try to pick up a logo ball marker from every new course I play.

I have a bunch of autographed pin flags from various major's, although they are resting on a shelf in the closet collecting dust & soon to be heading to the boxes for packing. Maybe I will hang a few up in my office in the new crib.

Putter covers, ball markers, divot tools.

Through the years I have collected so many different things. Hats, balls, and some flags. Now mainly I just try to pick up ball marker when ever I play a new course or visit a tournament for the 1st time.

Lately............Bogies. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Wait that's not funny. :(

I collect logo golf balls from all the courses I play. (Minus the munis and local tracks)

Back