What golf resort would you want to be quarantined at for two weeks, if required?

Plantation Course, Maui......I would be quarantined there... forever.

Anywhere in Maui would work for me!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd go with American Golf resort in Wisconsin. Destination Kohler I think is the resort name.

Anyone following riggsbarstool will see he has essentially quarantined himself at Pinehurst...... What a move when you think about it! You cover golf for a national company so instead of being cooped up in your house you get an all expense paid "quarantine" to Pinehurst.

So apparently Tobacco Road is still open. I mean it's only one course but it's a great course.

Coure d alene

2 weeks.... Pinehurst!
9 courses, full spa, pools, shooting, maniac hill, Awesome club house, great food!what else do you need?

Whatever group of courses are in Kholer Wisconsin is my pick. Plenty of challenging golf for a two week period.

Honorable mention would be Bandon.

Santiburi in Thailand...anywhere in Thailand, really.

Not taking any practical limitations into play, I'd choose Cabot Links golf resort. By all accounts they are the jewel of Canadian golf and I need to play them one day.

Practically? I'd go to Predator Ridge Golf Resort without a moments hesitation. 2 stunning courses and every amenity one could ever need.

I would go either Bandon or Pinehurst due to the number of courses at each resort. The weather is better in general at Pinehurst.

Pinehurst Resort would be my choice with all the different courses would be dream spot. Closer to home would be Cabot.

I love Pinehurst more than any area on earth but for 2 weeks I'm taking Kiawah for 1 reason... the beach.

Bandon or Kohler, but who's paying?

Back