What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have a mini putter battle with that lil putter of yours Spank! I don't know where you are goin to find another putter as small unless you look at the local mini golf courses. :D

They're just sawed off versions of the 33" you "giants" game. :D

I found a little golf shop that sells clubs and recycled golf balls in great condition. I bought three dozen golf balls (e6, trispeed, & z-star's) for the price of one.

Do share.

Well I finally did it. I bit the bullet and purchased my first ever hybrid. I managed to snag a brand new Nickent 3dx 20* Hybrid for only $55.00. More of an impulse purchase than anything, I haven't even hit it. But I have hit hybrids with the Aldila DVs shaft. Looking on the bay and at other places around it seems like I got a good deal. And if I can't hit it, I'll put it up for sale here on the marketplace!

Last edited:
rbelbin, that is a decent price for Nickent on ebay. I have two of those hybrids and I love them. I took a gamble and just bought a 4dx 18.5* the other day ( found it for $20 at the used in at the golf store) Best of luck with it!!

rbelbin, that is a decent price for Nickent on ebay. I have two of those hybrids and I love them. I took a gamble and just bought a 4dx 18.5* the other day ( found it for $20 at the used in at the golf store) Best of luck with it!!

Thing is that I didn't buy it on the bay, it was in a local store. But the price was too good to pass up. I'll hit it tomorrow hopefully if the rain holds off! I'll post back my findings.

Puttin4Bird, I got the Scriver Slate, but I had to narrow it down from about six. My wife is going to regret it if the fit is right. It may open the flood gates. Although she would probably argue my wardrobe could use it. hehe

Also picked up some Pentas today. Normally way outside what I would spend for balls but I tired one sleeve at a local course. WOW. I really dig em. I need to find a place to get these more reasonably.

2011 TW shoes

Used Ogio Nexos from another forum, plus 5 lessons.

Orange adidas trophy belt buckle for $6 shipped on the bay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just bought a TM R580XD in 9.5* for $15. I'm gonna put a Titleist pullout Voodoo in it and see how it does.

Hi there. I'm a newbie having just discovered this site a few days ago. Love the reviews and the threads are great too - nice and supportive. Well, after reading a bunch of threads I got tempted into purchasing a Bridgestone J38 on ebay tonight. Can't wait until it arrives. Time running out up here in Canada but should get a few swings in before the snow comes.

Last edited:
Pair of Niblicks 49 and 56 as my short game sucks,also a DST driver.Gone Cleveland mad!

bought OEM's SuperTri 10.5 with the PX 5.5 shaft. I am going to put the Miyazaki in the stupertri head and put my 460 with the PX shaft and give it to my pops.

A bag of pink wooden tees!! :D

bought OEM's SuperTri 10.5 with the PX 5.5 shaft. I am going to put the Miyazaki in the stupertri head and put my 460 with the PX shaft and give it to my pops.

nice Seth

black, brown, and white belt straps for my new belt buckles. still looking at more buckels, never knew buckle shopping could be this fun!

black, brown, and white belt straps for my new belt buckles. still looking at more buckels, never knew buckle shopping could be this fun!

If you don't mind, I would like to know where you get a decent quality strap? I ordered a white one from Amazon and it was sub par to say the least.

:thp: Logo Spotless Swing Towel, :thp: Logo Pukka hat. Asher Death Grip glove.

:thp: Logo equipment on HUGE SALE!!!!

I bought a black spotless swing towel. I have had my eye on one for awhile. For $10, I could not pass it up.

I bought a black spotless swing towel. I have had my eye on one for awhile. For $10, I could not pass it up.

I bought a black one for me and a pink one for the missus.

grabbed a white adidas trophy buckle

THP Logo Spotless Swing Towel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back