What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sleeve of Srixon Yellows, Spikes, and a spike wrench. Tomorrow, A red THP shirt

3 dozen golfballs and a new glove.... I know boring

A Sleeve of: Pentas, B330-RX, B330-S

New shafts for my woods - UST ProForce V2. Can't wait to try them.

I really like the V2's in my hybrids.

The Oob golf GPS for my iPhone. Read the review on here and couldn't resist!

The Oob golf GPS for my iPhone. Read the review on here and couldn't resist!

Now that is awesome! Hanks seal of approval!!!

Just got my Nickent 4DX Evolver (came with a UST Proforce V2) in the mail yesterday and got a Daphne alligator headcover today on sale @ THP to match

A sleeve of Srixon Yellows, Spikes, and a spike wrench. Tomorrow, A red THP shirt

More spikes because the old ones didn't fit! The box LIED! haha

I really like the V2's in my hybrids.

I'm going to finish the hybrid tonight and try it out tomorrow. I bet it's solid, because the regular shaft I had (R flex stock TM Rescue) was pretty whippy. So switching to stiff should be a nice upgrade.

2 packages from THP Headquarters showed up today. In one was my new hat, different style than the last time. Green structure. The other package had my Green THP shirt

I have large hands and wear XXL gloves, always difficult to find. Nike Elite Tour gloves seem to fit me really well, but are near impossible to find at local stores in XXL, and my pro shop quit carrying Nike gloves a few years back. Last week on EBAY, I spotted a few sales of these gloves, and bid successfully in two of them. I got one glove for $10.00 delivered, and then got 3 gloves for $20.00 delivered. So 4 quality gloves for $30.00 total, gloves that usually run in the upper teens each.

Today I received the second shipment, and they all fit perfectly. I am a happy EBAYer!

After a week of testing and debating, finally order a new set of Mizuno JPX800 Pro from my local Golf Galaxy. Now, waiting for it to arrive is the hardest part of the process.....

Congrats! I hope you enjoy them. Share some pics with us when they arrive.

After a week of testing and debating, finally order a new set of Mizuno JPX800 Pro from my local Golf Galaxy. Now, waiting for it to arrive is the hardest part of the process.....

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Today I brought my new callaway x forged wedges, 52 and 60 degree, on a course for the first time. I switched my sand wedge from cleveland to callaway x forged two weeks ago. I really liked it. And, changed the rest of wedges. I scored a little bit higher than my handy. But, it was due to the strong wind. I like them.

A dozen Yellow Z-stars and 2 Nike dura-feel gloves. (they're cheap!)

Usually don't wear a glove (because they wear out SO fast) but my left hand is getting ripped up and I'm getting tired of taping it up everyday...

bag boy revolver plus

I bought some new Srixon Trispeed balls, they are absolutely amazing! Great spin and distance. I like the regular ones better than the tour.

Landed a Nike SQ Tour Carry Bag at my local Golf Galaxy today for $109.00 instead of the normal price of $189 thanks to a price match on the same bag @ TGW.com . TGW didn't have the color I wanted so it worked out nicely. Kind of shocked that they matched it, and apparently a couple of the employees there were too. Either way, I'm grateful. She's a great bag.

I have an addiction. I didn't even mean to, but I happened upon and bought this today:

images

images

It was found for the low low price of $110 bucks, so that's not too bad. Plus, I'm just extremely giddy :bananadance::banana: to get my hands on another Scotty. Ugh, I love equipment way way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back