What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
bought a brand new Nike SQ Machspeed 5 wood for $70 bucks shipped off the bay and a brand new Odyssey White Ice #2 putter for $75 bucks shipped off the bay.

thanks Hawk, let me know when your ready to sell your 24* and 27 FYbrids! ;)

I will for sure. I think the 27° will be the first to go, but I'm not quite there yet. Haven't been able to find any on the bay?

nothing worth buying so far. I really want to add the original FYbrid 24* to keep everything matching and purdy

Changed my grips and my dads to Golf pride multi coumpound. they feel beautiful

Heading off to buy a new hybrid this afternoon...Nike Machspeed 4 to go with my 3. Yay!

I am buying balls like crazy! I met this gal who bids on default storage. Aparently one is full of new golf equipment. I have 10 dzn e7's and 10 e6's, some Nike vapor speeds. some on the bay if you want to look. All together so far... 25 dzn... $190 Getting more this weekend.

And I played two rounds now with my TM SF TP. I hit that thing a mile, now I need to slow down and quit trying too. Maybe I can keep it in the fairway more.

2 Matte and one palin black putter shafts form Vibrant

Also red, lime green, and orange midsize Iomic putter grips for those shafts.

Pre-ordered Orange e6 bridgestones... shame we have to wait until November 8th for them to arrive here in the UK!!

I ordered a SKLZ Accelerator Pro Putting Mat. I hope it will help me practice those important short putts daily. I couldn't talk myself in paying over $100 for a Big Murph or something of that style putting green. I will let everybody know whether I like or dislike it when it comes in. Thanks to amazon prime, it will be here tomorrow. Here is a link to it in case you wanted to check it out.
http://www.amazon.com/SKLZ-Accelera...&s=sporting-goods&qid=1288316610&sr=8-1-spell

Just ordered Hybrids. #2,#3,#4 Nickent 5dx with Aura Blue shafts. Just have to wait a week until it arrives, Hope I´ll get to try them on course before the snow.

50 degree XFT wedge and Ogio Syncro cart bag. Way too cheap at TGW to pass up.

Nike Dry Fit pants for $22. Awesome. Also have some Winn PCI TL (4) and PCI Hybrid (6) to install. Gonna do it myself. Just need to figure out which clubs want which grips. Golf Galaxy is officially closed after tonight but they provided some fantastic deals.

Nike Dry Fit pants for $22. Awesome. Also have some Winn PCI TL (4) and PCI Hybrid (6) to install. Gonna do it myself. Just need to figure out which clubs want which grips. Golf Galaxy is officially closed after tonight but they provided some fantastic deals.

*Moment of silence for the passing of Golf Galaxy near Yoccos*

I haven't updated here in a while... In the last month or so, I have purchased:
3 - Spotless Swing Towels from THP
3 - Shirts (Black, Red, Green) from THP
2 - Hats (orange/gray, gray/pink) from THP
1 - Daphnes kitty cat headcover from THP
1 - Pair of greenjoy golf shoes for the boy
6 - shorts
2 - pants
4 - other shirts
2 - generic belts (that are too big now)
6 - pair of socks
500 - tees
4 - dozen near mint Bridgestone E5's
8 - GP Tour Velvet grips

In the last two days, I've come real close to buying 3 different putters, 2 different hybrids, and 4 different pairs of shoes.

I have a problem!

Taylormade Superfast 3W

I have never swung one but the price was right and people here rave about them!
I am playing the '07 burner 3wood so I am looking forward to the upgrade

Just got my FT-iZ I-Mix 10* head. Now to find a shaft or 7 for it.

Thanks man. It's pretty sad actually. I poured one out for them. I did make friends with the clubmaker at PGA Superstore today so that helped ease the pain. I liked going into GG. Ill miss that store.
*Moment of silence for the passing of Golf Galaxy near Yoccos*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh snap! Nice pull gus. Can't wait to hear what you think.

Taylormade Superfast 3W

I have never swung one but the price was right and people here rave about them!
I am playing the '07 burner 3wood so I am looking forward to the upgrade

60* TaylorMade xFT, Adidas Divot tool/Ball Marker, Under Armour Heat Gloves (To test out during 50* weather), 4 dozen Pentas.

Got a box of Bridgestone e-6 yellow! and a Cleveland HiBore 3 wood.... grand total.....$61

60* TaylorMade xFT, Adidas Divot tool/Ball Marker, Under Armour Heat Gloves (To test out during 50* weather), 4 dozen Pentas.

Love mine. What bounce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back