What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I may need to go back and get more. Too cheap to pass up. They had Sligo belts there that I didn't have a chance to see what size they were but for $17 it may be worth it just for the buckle alone
I think I may need to take a trip there this weekend for the same reason.

Nice score Hanks. I picked up some of those $80 Nike shirts that have the built in compression sleeves for cheap, forget how much but Im sure you'll see them. I might go back for a new golf bag this year. Im tired of lugging the 50lb bag boy around. Saw the new and hopefully improved Nike cart bag on sale for 199.

Saw those shirts but not in my size. I was more excited about picking up formotion pants for $22, just wish they had more colors in my size

Picked up a pair of Walter Hagen shorts for $18 and a paif of black FootJoys. With 6 inches of fresh snow though it will be some time before I can use either.

Saw those shirts but not in my size. I was more excited about picking up formotion pants for $22, just wish they had more colors in my size

I'll have to look for those. Golf pants for that price is silly.

I feel like I may need to go back and get more. Too cheap to pass up. They had Sligo belts there that I didn't have a chance to see what size they were but for $17 it may be worth it just for the buckle alone

I never see any Sligo gear in my local Golf Galaxy

I never see any Sligo gear in my local Golf Galaxy

Mine doesnt have any of that stuff either. Its all Nike, Adidas, UA, Ping, Callaway, etc.

Mine doesnt have any of that stuff either. Its all Nike, Adidas, UA, Ping, Callaway, etc.

don't forget Slazenger and Walter Hagen

Just spent the morning in my local GG taking advantage of their 50% all clearance items sale. Hooked myself up with some Sligo and J Lindeberg shirts and some sweet adidas formotion pants all for under $25 each. Epic savings to be had especially if you're looking for new shoes which are also 50% clearance as well.

I was there yesterday and only 25% still at our stores.

My local GG closed lol. There is one in Snottsdale though. May check it out.

If anyone wants to PayPal me some $$$ I'll go shopping for you. Just let me know sizes, etc. Operators are standing by :call-me:

That said, I bought a new 48* Adams Puglielli 418 Tour Wedge with a TT Black Gold shaft to be bent to 50* and fill my gap between my PW and SW a little better. With ebay bucks accumulated from Christmas purchases, I got a great deal.

I consider them etc lol

I don't mind the Water Hagen stuff. Slazenger is hit or miss, I've had some shirts that I liked and some that were no good after 2 wash cycles.

Just pulled the trigger on this bad boy through CallawayGolf Preowned website. Like new condition, total of $128 and change incl. shipping. They are running a special on all wedges and putters 20% off until 1/10.

putters-backstryke-2-ball__large_1.jpg

putters-backstryke-2-ball__large_2.jpg

Just pulled the trigger on this bad boy through CallawayGolf Preowned website. Like new condition, total of $128.00 incl. shipping. They hare running a special on all wedges and putters 20% off until 1/10.

putters-backstryke-2-ball__large_1.jpg

This is the 2ball version...

nice find

Just pulled the trigger on this bad boy through CallawayGolf Preowned website. Like new condition, total of $128 and change incl. shipping. They are running a special on all wedges and putters 20% off until 1/10.

Nice find. Big fan of the Backstryke putters.

Went to 3ball.com warehouse sale and bought a Rife 2-bar putter and an STX anser putter. Both in decent shape, both for $4.95 each. All they need are new grips.

Didn't really buy anything today but I did get these treats in the mail.
thpandmore072.jpg

Bought yet another driver today. First time venturing outside of TM. I purchased a shiny new Cobra S2 for only $120 and am having it reshafted overnight w/ my trusty Kusala Blue. Really like the stealthy look and it sounds great and hits even better.

Bought yet another driver today. First time venturing outside of TM. I purchased a shiny new Cobra S2 for only $120 and am having it reshafted overnight w/ my trusty Kusala Blue. Really like the stealthy look and it sounds great and hits even better.

Nice buy for $120, I hit this the other day and thought it was a very good driver.

Ping g5 7.5 degree with aldila nv 35 bucks
maybe a callaway carry bag tomorrow

Nike Tour Cart II bag. My last Nike cart bag broke but after looking this one over now for the third time and seeing that it wasnt the crazy price I thought it was I snagged it. Done with the Revolver Pro and all its weight. Or at least thats how I justified it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back