What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
OEM's back: "You know what you gotta do"
OEM: "I'm on it dude"

Spoiler
Congrats on the new bag, buddy

OnPar GPS came in the mail today.
Got some courses loaded and flipped my way through the Champ at PGA to get a feel for the interface. There are a few things I would change but overall it seems pretty legit.

Found the Srixon Z Star balls at Target of all places for $25. Never tried them, so I am excited to see how they perform.

OEM's back: "You know what you gotta do"
OEM: "I'm on it dude"

Spoiler
Congrats on the new bag, buddy

lol yeah it went something like that. Thanks dude. Edit: pic added

Spoiler
BG0220_401.jpg

Last edited:
Picked these Adidas pants up at Dicks today for 25 bucks
pDSP1-8198406dt.jpg

Innolux 2.0 in black and a trophy buckle in red.

I get my posting on the run

Picked up a TM XFT ZTP today, 56/16. Time for me to groove up for 2011 and replace a my previous XFT, the only wedge I've played for a full season since 97.

Orange Addias golf shirt for 12$. Working my rickie fowler swag :)

Congrats again breeze, nice prize pack for sure.

Thanks man but that was not the prize pack, just some THP goodies I bought for myself and the putter I got back from Vibrant. Based on customs the unknown prize pack should be here by the THP outing.

Don't know if it's just the Dicks here by me or all of them but they have got some great deals going on now. Got a new pair of Footjoys for $19, 2 Walter Hagen hybrids and a replacement for the 5 wood I lost all for $7.86 each and they had the new slazenger balls they have been advertising during the Hyundai this weekend for 3 boxes for $25 so I got 3 to try out

Picked up a dozen Z-Stars for 27.00 at Target thanks to a tip from Dr Teeth. Enjoyed them last year and figured I couldn't go wrong at that price. I'm sitting on 5 dozen gamer balls right now. Is it Spring yet?

Sweet irons Tex!

Nice job on the irons, Tex. Hope you love them.

I went on an Adidas shopping spree today. Bought a warm-up suit for the range and these:

213018435.jpg

Tour 360 4.0's. I am loving them right now. Still not 100% sure I'm going to keep them, but for now they are mine.

Those Bridgestones look sweet. Like the 360's as well, I have the 2.0 and 3.0 models, love em, they are comfortable and wear like iron.

Personally I broke down and picked up a White Ice #1 Bronze today after rolling it well yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back