What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Hawk! I'd been eyeing it for about two weeks and it felt so good everytime I swung it in the simulator. I'll add a new Tour Wrap grip I got in the mail before long. Just making gradual upgrades to the bag a little at a time.

Yesterday I bought 2 Callaway Jaws wedges(56/10 and 60/8) and 2 Nike VR Forged wedges(60/06 and 56/10)

Today I grabbed a Puma beenie.

Yesterday I bought 2 Callaway Jaws wedges(56/10 and 60/8) and 2 Nike VR Forged wedges(60/06 and 56/10)

Sounds like you're going to have a little AZRhode wedge shootout! Congrats.

PGA SS?? If so I took advantage of that deal too. Love the feel and performance of the Jaws wedges.

PGA SS?? If so I took advantage of that deal too. Love the feel and performance of the Jaws wedges.

Yep, smokin deal.

Today I grabbed their last Nike VR 60* as I liked the one I got yesterday a ton and it was only $59. Would have grabbed another 56* but they were all out. They also were pretty picked over in the Jaws wedges, mostly graphite shafts left.

It was fun having a mini wedge shootout with my CG15, the Jaws and the VR.

Had an Amazon GC laying around so I picked up a chicken stick and a Sligo Icon belt in white so I can look serious while I play golf.

Had an Amazon GC laying around so I picked up a chicken stick and a Sligo Icon belt in white so I can look serious while I play golf.

nice purchases Spank!

Skimming here but did we ever find out where the refurbished UPRo's were for 120$?

Added two new putters today. Grabbed an Odyssey Ti hot I think its called. Limited run titanium putter. And grabbed a Odyssey PT82 also a limited run.

OEM is my idol.

AZ, definitely great deals! Glad you found some.

Spank, love the serious white belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dozen Yellow e6's (never played an e6 before)
New underarmour compression shirt
2 pair underarmour compression shorts

Whats your normal gamer?

I played most of last year with a Zstar (which turns out to NOT be a good ball for me).
During the fall I bounced between B330-S and B330-RX. I have 2 dozen Pentas in my garage that I got dirt cheap, but I am not ready to part with them yet!

I played most of last year with a Zstar (which turns out to NOT be a good ball for me).
During the fall I bounced between B330-S and B330-RX. I have 2 dozen Pentas in my garage that I got dirt cheap, but I am not ready to part with them yet!

Can I call dibs on the Pentas if you let them go!?!? Haha

Today I bought myself my first Taylormade xFT wedge. One down, two to go. I got the 52/09 today. These wedges are so pretty i don't even want to use it and dirty it up. I hope it stays nice longer than my black nickel vokey. The finish on that thing wore off.

I'm awaiting a reply on a CG15 60 degree wedge and was wondering if any of you guys knew how well it performed, I've heard some good reviews and that it gets a heck of a lot of spin, but I've always wanted to use Tour Confirming Clubs so that's a bit of a let down for me, But I got it very cheap!

Pictures of the two new additions to the collection:

Ti-Hot #1
odyssey_ti-hot1.jpg

And the PT82
Odyssey-ProType-82-Putter.jpg

Edit: sorry for the huge PT82 didnt know it would be super sized.

I'm awaiting a reply on a CG15 60 degree wedge and was wondering if any of you guys knew how well it performed, I've heard some good reviews and that it gets a heck of a lot of spin, but I've always wanted to use Tour Confirming Clubs so that's a bit of a let down for me, But I got it very cheap!

if you got it cheap...its a steal. these are GREAT wedges!!!

DAMN OEM Kevin....nice haul!!

I need to start buying things with OEM's budget. Awesome additions my friend.

That Ti-Hot may have to make a treck to a certain outing at a certain resort during a certain day in May that happens to fall during a certain weekend. Lol.

Nice!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures of the two new additions to the collection:

Ti-Hot #1

And the PT82

Edit: sorry for the huge PT82 didnt know it would be super sized.

I need to go back to the "What do you do" thread and see what OEM's response was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back