thats a great ball alright.

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
Yesterday, Erica got me a Nike Dri Fit shirt that matches some shorts I have at Dick's for $17. I was going to buy a Titleist hat, but I thought that I'd see if they plan on sending any demo equipment to Florida before I give them my $30.

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Yesterday, Erica got me a Nike Dri Fit shirt that matches some shorts I have at Dick's for $17. I was going to buy a Titleist hat, but I thought that I'd see if they plan on sending any demo equipment to Florida before I give them my $30.
Dicks has some serious discounts going right now. I found a pink Nike golf shirt for $20 Friday night there.

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
Dicks has some serious discounts going right now. I found a pink Nike golf shirt for $20 Friday night there.
Pink shirt, adidas belt, Nike jorts, knee socks, and Indiana Jones hat. Perfect! Lol

Edit: Wait! Forgot to add, pink crocs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
I may have to get the big bro to check this out for me.

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
Lots of it is kinda junk at our store, but there are some good finds to be had.

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
Lots of it is kinda junk at our store, but there are some good finds to be had.
I hear that. sometimes its good and sometimes it is the stuff that I wouldnt buy at half price much less full price.

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
I hear that. sometimes its good and sometimes it is the stuff that I wouldnt buy at half price much less full price.
Yeah they had tons of the "other" brands and few Adidas and Nike shirts. I could have walked out with about 5 golf shirts probably. But they were that odd green and orange colors.

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
Yeah they had tons of the "other" brands and few Adidas and Nike shirts. I could have walked out with about 5 golf shirts probably. But they were that odd green and orange colors.
Yep and weird sizes. I saw about 60 pairs of pants/shorts that were odd sizes. You have to watch out at Dick's too, becuase they don't put anything on the right hanger and a bunch of the stuff had dirt or little tears in the fabric.

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
Saw those yesterday as well. The orange was nasty but i liked the green actually. Didnt have it in MH size though. Ended up getting a red and white Cleveland hat for $3 though

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Yep and weird sizes. I saw about 60 pairs of pants/shorts that were odd sizes. You have to watch out at Dick's too, becuase they don't put anything on the right hanger and a bunch of the stuff had dirt or little tears in the fabric.
They do that all the time. I swear Ive seen some stuff that looked like it was washed a few times too. And most of the time when I picked up a 32 it was 34 or 36 when I checked the tag.

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
They do that all the time. I swear Ive seen some stuff that looked like it was washed a few times too. And most of the time when I picked up a 32 it was 34 or 36 when I checked the tag.
That drives me crazy. I was standing there cursing them when a worker walked by. Probably thought I was nuts. I found a Nike zip up in my favorite color (white) and was all excited until I saw a big old skid mark on it.

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
That drives me crazy. I was standing there cursing them when a worker walked by. Probably thought I was nuts. I found a Nike zip up in my favorite color (white) and was all excited until I saw a big old skid mark on it.
That bothers me more than when the hanger says one size and the tag says another. Why would I pay 20 bucks for a shirt with a skid mark on it.

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Saw those yesterday as well. The orange was nasty but i liked the green actually. Didnt have it in MH size though. Ended up getting a red and white Cleveland hat for $3 though

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone
Yeah the orange was heinous but the green was ok. I put it back because I thought I already had it lol woops. Does that mean I have too many shirts?

Ah yep the Dicks pull a fast one on you. Hate when that happens.

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
That bothers me more than when the hanger says one size and the tag says another. Why would I pay 20 bucks for a shirt with a skid mark on it.
And how does a skid mark get on the shirt anyway? What were they doing in that shirt?

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
better than underwear with them already there. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in