What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addicted to Puma right now. Just added a new shirt today.

Today just a Bridgestone glove

New pair of Nike Heritage shoes, Srixon cap, and a BagBoy travel bag...ready for vacation!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Bought a practically new Vokey Spin Milled 56 degree wedge earlier this week and it is a nice stick. Purchased an 07 model Burner 5 hybrid yesterday, brand new. So I guess I will stick with the RAC LT irons and the V Steel fairway woods this season. Now to place new grips on the sticks and get some Penta and e6 golf balls and maybe some new shoes over the next couple of months.

Getting a Krank Rage 3 Wood made up for me with a Mitsubishi Javlnfx red shaft, should be ready to pick up next week. Will nicely fill my gap between my 3H and Driver.

http://krankgolf.com/cart/index.php..._id=35&zenid=e6a6d58b8a63405fe91b9ac89a7d7113
http://www.mitsubishirayongolf.com/product.php?cmd=javln_v&lang=en

Have you ever hit those Krank drivers or woods before? Just curious. Ive never even seen one in person. And they choose to not participate in our THP demo day so I probably wont ever hit one. Too bad Id like to try one for myself.

Have you ever hit those Krank drivers or woods before? Just curious. Ive never even seen one in person. And they choose to not participate in our THP demo day so I probably wont ever hit one. Too bad Id like to try one for myself.

I'll bring mine to the outing. I also have their hybrids. Your welcome to try them.

First post!

I picked up a Taylor Made Superfast 9.5 degree driver. Traded in a Cleveland DST.

Congrats on the new stick and welcome to THP!

It's always such a letdown when you see OEM as the last post in this thread so you open it and all he's doing is commenting on something someone else bought.

It's always such a letdown when you see OEM as the last post in this thread so you open it and all he's doing is commenting on something someone else bought.

haha Ive let you down huh? I'll try to do better. I did buy two Mashies from Blind9 the other day. :alien:

In my first post, I offer a glimpse into my mad, mad mind:

If I could go back say 3 weeks in this thread, I could then begin to list the eight (yes, that's "8") drivers that I've bought over that span. :bulgy-eyes:

DIY regrip starter kit from Golfsmith and $20 for a Sligo shirt on clearance at the GG.

View attachment 1952

Bought this Tour Edge staff bag along with a CB2 3 Wood for 105 combined (bag was 42, club was 56) looks awesome!!

Bought a dozen Z-Star Tour Yellow (26$), a dozen Wilson FG Tours (25$) and a Patriot pack Bushnell laser range finder (249$) and wasn't given too much grief by the fiancee. It was a good day at the golf show tater.

I grabbed a couple of the Cleveland Holiday Packs, hat, shirt, Srixon balls.

4 dozen Srixon Z-star, Srixon hat and two belts

359992116_o.jpg

Picked up this for 22$ shipped...dunno if its a good deal but I like it!

Does anyone know the model or name of this belt? Thanks!

359992116_o.jpg

Picked up this for 22$ shipped...dunno if its a good deal but I like it!

Does anyone know the model or name of this belt? Thanks!

It's a Nike belt hehe. Good pick up, enjoy!

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

I grabbed a couple of the Cleveland Holiday Packs, hat, shirt, Srixon balls.

Picked up a few of those myself from Rock Bottom...awesome deal!

The shirt alone is worth the price...gave away the balls and all but one of the hats.

Got two $20 Sligo shirts at the GG along with some more white lampkin grips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back