What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
The New Z-star, and Z-star XV's are on at Golftown at buy one get one free! Might have to pick some up tomorrow, has anyone played the Z-star XV yet??

Today I snagged 6 TM R9 golf gloves for $60 on Ebay. Its hard finding my size (XL Cadet) in stores and $10 a glove is pretty reasonable!

Got a 3 month range pass today. Need to start hitting a lot of balls to get ready for the outing

Got 5 THP poker chips

BOGO at Golftown, bought 3 left with 6. Still have some left from last year, went a LITTLE BIT crazy, bought 7 doz @ BOGO. These balls are really "tough", last at least a week of every day play!!! OK, so I bought them today b/c they are the new 2011 and they are on sale. I'm getting to be a bit of a "hoe". Next stop: Z-star driver to upgrade my Z-rw which upgraded my W-506, w/ProLaunch Blue which upgraded my W-506 w/stock Mitsubishi SV-3004.

At Golftown I bought a can of Schick shaving cream for sensitive skin cause I am a sensitive kinda guy and snowbrush with an ice scraper. True story. Golftown sells this stuff.

hah, no way did you go to a golf store and come out with shaving cream! You need to at least pick up a glove or a pack of tees to balance that sin!

I bought a new driver. R9 460 TP, with Motore F1 in X flex. Range testing says yes, price said yes, I said yes.

Were already paid for when ordered a couple of weeks ago, but finally got my new irons delivered to my GolfTEC yesterday and picked them up. R9 TP, KBS Tour hard stepped Reg flex, 1 deg flat, Std length. Happily found the first 5 or so hits in the bay were all dead center of the clubface with the 7-iron. Didn't get a chance to hit more than that - hungry pregnant wife waiting in the car. Can't wait for Sunday afternoon when I'll actually get a chance to go hit them! (And she wouldn't let me sleep with one in the bed, can you believe it!?)

Just got back from Golftown where I got Two Dozen Z-Star XV 's for $44! Can't wait to get this ball on the course.

Blue Golf Pride New Decade Compound grip for the Mashie M3 I just got from Blind 9

Getting ready for the outing! Patty hooked me up big time - had these shoes shipped from adidas (since i ordered the wrong ones initially) and they arrived about 20 mins after the rest of the order.

New Adipure Z shoes in White - matching white adidas belt - and the TM DJ hat (which sadly is too large and im exchanging; it fell over my ears when i put it on lol i really wanted to keep it but it looks silly)

adidpurezwhite.jpg

hatbeltshoes.jpg

Anways Patty's level of customer service is amazing! Im doing all my shopping through BLIND9 and i highly recommend them to anyone looking for golf stuff!

Nice haul there CG, too bad about the hat though.

nice freaken haul!!

CG - regarding the hat - keep it and wear it. After all, that is how Rickie Fowler orders them and it works for him! :D

I don't have the hair of rickie fowler and it looks silly on me or I roulette game it. These shoes are INSANE! I'm on my feet all the time so I spend alot on shoes. My feet are spoiled.

Tapping and talking since 2010.

Just picked up a Titleist fitted hat, 6 white Iomic grips and a MP-T11 54.09 wedge to match my 58.10!

Well I couldn't decide so I bought them both *Ansers and S56's*

Well I couldn't decide so I bought them both *Ansers and S56's*

Well I couldn't decide so I bought them both *Ansers and S56's* They are both very pretty irons. Cant wait for the 3 feet of snow to go away.

Well I couldn't decide so I bought them both *Ansers and S56's* They are both very pretty irons. Cant wait for the 3 feet of snow to go away.

OMG I'M SO JEALOUS. I just bought the S56's and love them- but holy crap to have both? I'm drooling. I'm going to have to go swing my S56's in the living room now.......

Thats a whole lotta ping right there. How many stokes per hole do you get charged for that bag?

I am a big fan of Ping and Mizuno irons and have many scottys as well in the corner I guess. Never my fault its always the clubs, HA HA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back