What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the BF is going to get one for me. I can't part with my Blackberry or Verizon though :confused2:

If you wait a few months, you should be able to get an iPhone and stick with Verizon

I REALLY want to pull the trigger on a used R9 3wood!

If you wait a few months, you should be able to get an iPhone and stick with Verizon

I REALLY want to pull the trigger on a used R9 3wood!

Really?!?! Verizon is going to get the rights after all? They keep going back and forth on this...

i don't really pay for golf items....

but i did come home with a new adidas shirt.

Ahh the five finger discount!

I know this might shock tc, but I havent bought a single golf item today.

the day's not over yet , bro!
Ahh the five finger discount!

I know this might shock tc, but I havent bought a single golf item today.

I hope 4.0 is the real deal. Looking at used Odyssey putters... Black Series 3 for a good price.. Also looking for towels. Frogger or Spotless.

Buying a PGA Superstore membership.. Lets your practice 30 mins once a day in their practice bay. Good for a year. beats 100 degree driving range sessions in the summer!

Spotless! Join the following!!!

wow that's a cool deal with the Superstore....what's the cost if you don't mind me asking?
I hope 4.0 is the real deal. Looking at used Odyssey putters... Black Series 3 for a good price.. Also looking for towels. Frogger or Spotless.

Buying a PGA Superstore membership.. Lets your practice 30 mins once a day in their practice bay. Good for a year. beats 100 degree driving range sessions in the summer!

Really?!?! Verizon is going to get the rights after all? They keep going back and forth on this...

All the other times it was speculation that was unfounded and its pretty much the same thing now but its gaining more and more momentum so maybe this time its true.

the day's not over yet , bro!

Theres still a SeeMore putter I want and that fourteen driver of mine that JB has!

JB is on the course now....text him just saying '14' lol
All the other times it was speculation that was unfounded and its pretty much the same thing now but its gaining more and more momentum so maybe this time its true.

Theres still a SeeMore putter I want and that fourteen driver of mine that JB has!

wow that's a cool deal with the Superstore....what's the cost if you don't mind me asking?

+1 for the spotless! Awesome golf towel!

thats right theyre playing now, haha that would be funny!

Thats 2 votes... Majority rules.. !
+1 for the spotless! Awesome golf towel!

thats right theyre playing now, haha that would be funny!

Not at all! It's $100 for the month of April (**Edit but it lasts one year). Im guessing that's probably right around what it normally is. Ill look for the flyer when I get home today. They also give the discounts too. I was surprised. Launch monitors and all would be cool to have all the time. I'm really liking the deals I find there.

Last edited:

Sent this via PM, but oh well, I'll 'jack the thread:

Most likely, Apple will release an iPhone supported on Verizon's network. AT&T's last quarter's numbers showing a significant drop in new iPhone accounts, signalling that the iPhone market within AT&T is already saturated (those that want one already have one). Apple will most likely release 2 versions of the next gen iPhone, one on AT&T's network, and one supported by Verizon's network (diff technologies). Not doing so would drastically hurt their future earnings, given the iPhone plays a huge part in that. Keep you eyes open in June, when Apple will release the next version.

In addition, listening to Apple's earnings conference call, they definitely dodged the question, and the numbers with AT&T dont lie. IMO, Apple would make a very immature business decision to stay only with AT&T, given that Verizon has a very large market of potential iPhone buyers, and AT&T is pretty much dried up. In the past, I would have said rumor, but now, given AT&T's numbers, Apple should have been planning for this...

Un'jacked!

Sent this via PM, but oh well, I'll 'jack the thread:

Most likely, Apple will release an iPhone supported on Verizon's network. AT&T's last quarter's numbers showing a significant drop in new iPhone accounts, signalling that the iPhone market within AT&T is already saturated (those that want one already have one). Apple will most likely release 2 versions of the next gen iPhone, one on AT&T's network, and one supported by Verizon's network (diff technologies). Not doing so would drastically hurt their future earnings, given the iPhone plays a huge part in that. Keep you eyes open in June, when Apple will release the next version.

In addition, listening to Apple's earnings conference call, they definitely dodged the question, and the numbers with AT&T dont lie. IMO, Apple would make a very immature business decision to stay only with AT&T, given that Verizon has a very large market of potential iPhone buyers, and AT&T is pretty much dried up. In the past, I would have said rumor, but now, given AT&T's numbers, Apple should have been planning for this...

Un'jacked!

Interesting...only time will tell I guess :)

Today I ordered some Nike shorts and my first official "Golf belt".

Exciting. No big Anythony Kim style buckle though!

Re: What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

got two skorts, one pair of shorts, three shirts.....all adidas.

and one black series tour #9.

I'm loading it up with lead tape tonight and a new grip.

taking it for a spin tomorrow morning with a new sleeve of iz's. we'll see.

bought Jenn a 3 and 5 wood. Cobra s9 1. Got them used on ebay, both in very good shape. These will replace her Lajolla Lady Accent Woods. She'll be surprised. We just got back from playing and she shot 50, missed her best score on our home course by 1 shot!

Just shafted up the 3DX Pro heads I snagged! Forgot how much I really liked their looks...should have never left the bag...shame on me.

I picked up 4 golf-polos at Marshalls. All 'tech-fabrics'. Two thin, shiny ones. One thicker textured material, and one that is what seems like a cotton-rich tech-blend. Each one was just $15. Funny store, Marshalls, sometimes they seem to have nothing you would want, and other times it seems like the store is full of good stuff, and that seemed to be the case tonight! :alien2:

All in all I picked up 7 tech-fabric polos over the winter-break, including one won here on THP (the Pahr-shirt with the old logo). I haven't tried them yet, as I haven't had great weather yet. Together with my old cotton collection I am good for shirts now! I may be trying on outfits like a girl this weekend, to see whether my shorts-collection can provide a reasonable match for them. If not, I'll add to that next week.

A box of Pentas. Got 36 holes for tommorrow after getting 24 in today, so need some new ones. My first box I have three left and they are a bit long in the tooth.

Bought Boo Girl a US Kids tour series driver. She's knocking the snot out of it.

Just ordered new Softspikes Black Widow grips. should be here this week

snicker.doodles said:
got two skorts, one pair of shorts, three shirts.....all adidas.

and one black series tour #9.

I'm loading it up with lead tape tonight and a new grip.

taking it for a spin tomorrow morning with a new sleeve of iz's. we'll see.

Lol you said skort

I bought a Cleveland Golf hat as the Pro Shop at the range I hit at yeaterday now has a $15 minimum for all debit card transactions and I needed to get something to add on to the $9 bucket of balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a Cleveland Golf hat as the Pro Shop at the range I hit at yeaterday now has a $15 minimum for all debit card transactions and I needed to get something to add on to the $9 bucket of balls

Forced spending... wow!!! Are you going to keep buying hats and tees and tsotchkes to get over the minimum? :D

WOOOOOHOOO!

Just nabbed a BRAND NEW SeeMore M2 (Prototype C - 2007) off the bay in new condition for...49.00!

Wife is going to be P.O.'d but I couldn't pass up on that price for an M-Series SeeMore....right?

Spank818 said:
Forced spending... wow!!! Are you going to keep buying hats and tees and tsotchkes to get over the minimum? :D
Nah, I'll return the hat today. I'll show them! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back