What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its an Edwin Watts. The guys there are really nice and he probably won't want money. I am purchasing a new driver from them and I have just ordered new irons from them so i doubt he says much.

Glad to hear that. That would have been unfortunate if you had to buy it.

Went a little crazy today with the lower part of my bag. ZSTAR driver, 5W, and Mashie M3 on there way.

Went a little crazy today with the lower part of my bag. ZSTAR driver, 5W, and Mashie M3 on there way.

Niiiice. I want one so badly. Within a month all have one. Haha Congrats on the new sticks.

Niiiice. I want one so badly. Within a month all have one. Haha Congrats on the new sticks.

Thanks, THP is killing my pocket book but after the great reviews I figured it was worth a shot.

I picked up my repaired diablo 3-wood, and b/c the head cover it comes with is way too small for it, I bought a throwback Callaway sock cover! At least I won't have to fight with the club until it is lined up for a shot ;)

Went into Golfsmith to look at used drivers for my dad and walked out with a good condition R580 for $5.97 (it didn't show up in their inventory and was missing a price tag so the lady there just matched the lowest priced used club in stock) and pair of Nike Air Zoom Elite shoes for $40.

A Trolley as I am fed up of carrying my bag, need a cart bag now though (although my stand bag fits on quite well)

New Sun Mountain Cart bag, Shaft shims, 13 "blemished" spyder grips. Woohoo!

New Sun Mountain Cart bag, Shaft shims, 13 "blemished" spyder grips. Woohoo!

Same, for $18 with free shipping. Someone at Golfsmith.com is going to lose their job for that one. Thanks for the heads up. Let's just hope they honor the price.

$18 bag at GS. Those morons running their internet division will learn sooner or later!

Whats the free shipping code for Golfsmith

Thanks guys!!

$18 bag at GS. Those morons running their internet division will learn sooner or later!

I think it's the real deal. I just picked one up for S&G's.

Add another to the GolfSmith bag deal. Hopw they honour mine, shipping alone should cost more than what I paid

Add another to the GolfSmith bag deal. Hopw they honour mine, shipping alone should cost more than what I paid

fingers crossed for ya sir!

Money is held on my CC so you never know, doesn't ship till the 6th July, the order status doesn't show it either as of yet

Thinking about going for the bag deal... I have a 7 or 8 year old Sun Mountain Stand bag.... still working though.

I totally missed the free shipping lol. But I dont want to cancel. Really needed a new bag my current one is tearing at the handle. Not good!

Another one to jump on the Sun Mtn. bag deal. Didn't need a bag but couldn't pass it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back